seventeen

Today you were sitting at a table in the cafeteria with Midoriya and his friends. The table you were in was besides BakuSquad's table. It was noisy in the cafeteria but that didnt stop you from eavesdropping.

"Hi Bakubae" That made you look over at their table in an instant. Suprised that someone other than you had the guts to flirt with the ferocious blonde.

It was a petite red head flirting with Bakugo.
You immediately noticed it was an underclassmen.

So he likes younger girls huh?

"L/N-san are you okay?" Todoroki handed you water because you were unconciously choking on your food.

"I'm fine" you responded coldly, not meaning to glare at Todoroki instead of the two people on the other table.

"W-want some of my soba?" He asked. You shookt your head, declining.

What is wrong with me? The Todoroki Shoto was offering a once in a lifetime offer and you really be out here declining it because you saw that?

"Actually--could I have some?" You took back, so what if they were flirting? You and Bakugo never really had a label in the first place.

As you were happily eating some of cold Todoroki's soba you were starttled by someone breaking a plate.

You looked over to see Bakugo on the table beside yours, his hands were bleeding.

"Fuck off girly!" He yelled at the underclassmen who was flirting with him earlier.

The girl bowed and immediately ran away from the scene.

"K-kacchan your hands are bleeding!" Midoriya said worriedly as he rushed to Bakugo's side.

"I'm fine Deku" Bakugo growled as he turned and walked away, the bakusquad chasing after him.

"And here I thought he would change" Iida said disappointed, shaking his head. The others were agreeing with him.

Not this again.

You excused yourself and went out of the cafeteria. Not caring where your feet were leading you to.

You stopped in the field, taking note of your surroundings. Since you recently just moved to Yuuei--a week ago you still need to familiarize the school surroundings.

Bakugo was looking outside the window, deep in thought.

He was in recovery girl's office, she said he could go since it was only a scratch but the blonde didnt budge at all.

His eyes widened as he saw you on the field, walking. You looked--dead it made the blonde worry.

He immediately pulled out his phone and texted you.

DING! Your phone notified.

You groaned, Who had the audacity to text me while you were sulking?

1 message from Bakugo

Bakugo
Hey dumbass, you okay?

You threw your phone in anger, it probably landed on the other side of the field. It also probably broke from the force when you sent it flying, literally.

You got on your knees, having the strong urge to cry your heart out. But you can't, making you more fraustrated.

Why the fuck did it have to be him? There are plenty of guys out there but why a blonde with anger issues?

At first even before you knew Bakugo Katsuki you were already planning to move to Yuuei to try to seduce Todoroki Shoto.

When you were still a first year at some prestigious school. Endeavor tried to bribe you that time, saying you'd gain profit from it. A quirk marriage, a handsome dude for a husband and a rich in-law family. It wasn't a pretty bad deal.

But it got postponed as he was attacked by a nomu and almost died but became the official number one hero.

That time you were also offered to work for the government. You've already seen the faces of Class-3A while you were on a mission so it wasn't that hard telling who was who now.

By the time you just got out of the contract with the government, a silly angry blonde accidentally texted you thinking it was his dormmate.

You were supposed to finally accept Endeavor's quirk marriage proposal with his son, Shoto. But you found youself entertained with the ferocious blonde hot head instead and declined.

Now that you were experiencing anger from what you had witnessed earlier at thw cafeteria.

You started to regret choosing the blonde instead of Todoroki.

"y/n" a soft manly voice from behind you called.

☞︎︎︎☜︎︎︎
I'm prolly ending this soon idk:)
Feb3,2020 11:35pm