nineteen

"Y/N!" A husky agitated voice yelled from behind making you and the redhead face the speaker.

You sighed as you instantly knew who it was. You stood up and walked away, you didnt even dare look back.

"WAIT Y/N!" He yelled once more, trying to catch up with you.

"Y/N-CHAN! IS THIS THE DUDE YOU'VE BEEN CRYING FOR? MY LEFT TOE LOOKS BETTER THAN HIM!" Karma yelled, making your eyes widened and look back at him with disbelief written all over your face.

What the fuck is he doing-?

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU SHITTY INSOLENT FUCKER?!" Bakugo yelled as he stopped running towards you and flung a punch at Karma.

You knew it would be tiresome to stop those two so you just stood there like 🧍‍♀️
Watching them beat each other to death.

Yes you really just watched them, as Karma was giggling like a maniac enjoying every single fruastrated punch Bakugo tried to land on him.

Karma obviously had the upperhand since he deals with these kind of things with enjoyment, Bakugo on the other hand uses his personal problems in most of these.

Students from class 3A went out of the classroom by the window to watch this terrific scene.

Deku was wincing on how his childhood friend, Kacchan struggled to fight the redhead. Others were enjoying this though by others I meant me.

Aizawa on the other hand, had that stressed look on his face again. He pinched his nose trying to console himself but his eyes found yours so he glared at you. You quickly avoided gazes as he did that.

You sighed as you walked towards the two idiots.

"Karma that's enough" you told the redhead, as he took out his wasabi to put in Bakugo's nosestrills. The helpless tied up blonde avoided your gaze in shame while struggling to avoid the wasabi.

I seriously don't know how he got overpowered by a former assassin who doesn't even have a quirk.

"L/n! Bakugo! Akabane! In my office now!" Principal Nezu yelled as he entered the scene.

"so---?" You started.

"Ms. L/n what is this all about?" The mouse fraustratedly asked. Allmight and Aizawa was with him, they also had disappointed faces.

You glanced at Bakugo, who was untied now. He still avoided your gaze and stared at the floor. Karma on the other hand had a bored look on his face.

"Young Akabane, is there anything that you'd like to say?" Allmight asked as he crossed his arms and tapped his foot unpatiently.

"Chill Gramps we were having fun, right KatsuKitty?" The redhead smirked as he looked at the blonde.

Suprisingly instead of arguing back the blonde only hissed and put his gaze back on the floor.

"Nezu, first of all this was my fault yada yad a something like that. Second, Aizawa isn't to be blamed. Third, I dont even have an idea why Akabane is here in UA" you ranted as you fiddled with your fingers.

"Akabane why are you even in UA?" Aizawa eyed him up and down, judging him.

"I got bored at my school bcoz Asano is in the hospital" he boredly explained, his elbow was rested comfortably in the chair.

"he is?" You asked in disbelief, Asano rarely gets injured or sick.

"yeah we had a duel, equal scars, but the dude got sick for some reason" he continued, you just nodded.

"Principal Nezu should we call their parents?" All might sternly asked, your eyes widened.

"no" you and Bakugo said in unison which made the both of you look at each other in suprise.

"And why is that Young L/N?" All might asked, he didnt even bother asking Bakugo.

"You see---uhm yeah they're-- actually--" you stuttered.

"She lives alone at the moment" Karma butted in. You nodded as you silently thanked him for saving your arse.

"You do? Don't you live in the dorms?" All might raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, before that I was living alone" you scratched your head in nervousness. He nodded as he finally understood the situation he put you through.

"how about you Young Bakugo?" He directed his attention to the blonde.

"Old hag won't stop nagging if you do" All might nodded at this.

"How about that fucking psycho?" He pointed towards Karma "Won't you ask him why?" He arched an eyebrow in bitterness.

"they don't care" Karma said coldly without even glancing at him. Bakugo's eyes widened as he knew he hit a nerve.

"oh" was all he said

"KARMA YOU IDIOT!" A familiar voice yelled as someone barged in the room. Your eyes widened in joy to see Nagisa.

"I looked for you everywhere just to find out you're at UA?!" He yelled as he walked towards Karma and pinched his ear and dragged him.

"ouch Nagisa! That hurts!" The redhead yelled.

"As it should" Nagisa said as he stated the obvious and rolled his eyes.

NAGISA SUPREMACY

"who called you?" the redhead asked as he rubbed his ear.

"you did dumbass! I ran all the way here from my school! I skipped class just FOR THIS?" He argued.

"oh Hi y/n-chan!" His mood changed quickly once he saw you. His eyes widened in realization that there are other people around.

"Heyy--Sensei's what's up?" He said awkwardly as he waved at your teachers. Not noticing the blonde at the side.

"now where the fuck is the guy?" Nagisa's eyes turned cold as he asked.

You and Karma sweat dropped. I even think All might, Aizawa and Nezu did too.

☞︎︎︎☜︎︎︎
ik i told ya'll this was discontinued
BUT-
i reread everything and had the sudden urge to write a chap
But pls dont expect another chapter anytime soon
im still failing my classes

may 6, 2021

ngl i hate the way how i wrote everything....