The Final Battle 1

Marinette's POV

Why does my pillow smell so good, it's smells like... Adrien, but wait I haven't sprayed my pillow with his cologne since middle school? why is it moving? I look up to see Adrien!? And I'm cuddled up to him while he's holding me, how the hell did this happen. As I said that, memories from last night replayed threw my mind, why did I ask that and how did a stupid movie scare me, great now he probably thinks I'm a baby. Oh well no going back now, damn I really thought I wasn't gonna fall asleep. I then feel him shuffling around, thankfully when he moved he let go of me so I could get up with out waking him up.

After I got up, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make waffles. As I was making them my kwami came out.

" Oh hey tiki" I said quietly so Adrien wouldn't wake up

" Hi Marinette, soo~ " she said looking at me

" What? I said as I glanced her way

" You and Adrien cuddling? Was it a dream come true." She giggled in a teasing way

" Tiki!" Woops that was a little loud but he didn't wake up

" Was it? I mean you have always dreamed about it, soo~" she giggled again

" I- yes it was... nice " I said a little red, all she did was giggle and hide again. I then hear Adrien move, I didn't think he was awake yet so I just continued to make the food.

" Oh, good morning Mari, I was wondering where you went" I heard him say, I glanced his way a little startled, then smile.

" Yeah I woke up a little bit ago to make breakfast, oh and its done here" I said handing him a plate of waffles

" Thank you Mari, one of these days I should cook for you" he said, I just laughed

" Yeah no thanks" I said putting things away

" Aww why not" he said with a cute pout

" Because I don't want eather of us to end up in the hospital with third degree burns" I said in a matter of fact tone

" Hey, I can cook"

" Ok sure what ever helps you sleep at night" I chuckled, he just huffed and began eating the waffles with the biggest smile, it's like is dad starves him with how happy he gets with food, I don't even get that happy with chocolate when I'm on my period.

After we were done eating we went outside to take a walk after we got dressed of course
( I'm gonna show you what they're wearing, cause it's like 11 at night and I'm bored so yeah)

After we were done eating we went outside to take a walk after we got dressed of course( I'm gonna show you what they're wearing, cause it's like 11 at night and I'm bored so yeah)

Marinette's outfit~