shopping

Adrien's POV

When Marinette said that I was shocked I didn't know they did all that and she swore I just stood there shocked, well I'm not gonna lie it was attractive (lol I had to)
Wait what am I saying I can't find Marinette hot she's my friend and when did I start being attached to her?

" I had no idea they did that" I said. She was about to say something but instead Chloe did.

" Adrikinz! Don't listen to her she's just jealous of us. " She said hugging my waist and I push her off of me

" If what Marinette is telling me is true Chloe I don't want to be yours nor Lila's friend. " I said as I cross my arms and walk away, to clear my mind how did I not notice this, and Marinette isn't the one to lie.

Marinette' s POV

When Adrien walked away I smirked at Chloe and walked out of the school.
When I got home I was going to tell my parents what happened, in case the got a call from the school
Then I saw a note it said,

Dear Marinette

Sorry we had to leave in such short notice, we had to go to a baking contest in new York we got invited kinda late but we love you and we will call you when we get the chance we will be back in a month and the bakery is closed so you don't have to worry about that, we also left $1,000 on you credit card, so you can get food and other things you need.

Love Mom and Dad.

Ok then my parents are gone for a month ( by the way Marinette is 16 and Adrien is 17) I went in my room and got my credit card out of my bag but now has $1,000 on it and smirked, how about I go shopping haven't done that in a while.

Hope you liked it.

Bye little bugaboos😽🐞