Missing You Crazy

Not seeing you in person was starting to get to Bakugo, and his classmates started to see changes in his behavior

Not seeing you in person was starting to get to Bakugo, and his classmates started to see changes in his behavior. He was slowly becoming more aggressive but tried his best to stay calm.

"You okay man? You're starting to act like an angry Pomeranian again,"

"Shut it dunce face," he scowled checking his phone to see if you had texted him yet, but there was nothing there.

"She's probably asleep," he told himself, or at least he thought he did.

"Who?" looking to the front of his desk he saw the cheerful red-head ask him. This caught the attention of the rest of the group.

"No one," he would reply hoping they would let it go, but of course that wasn't an option. He wasn't trying to hide you from anyone, he just thought it was none of anyones business.

"HE DOES HAVE A CRUSH I TOLD YOU!" Mina yelled, way too loud, "Do we know who it is? Do they go to our school? Come on you have to give us some sort of hint," Mina pleaded.

The last class of the day just finished and everyone started to leave the school if they didn't have any other activities. While they were walking Bakugo was still being bombarded questions about who he was talking about, but he chose to ignore it. After walking awhile they realized they were not headed in the direction of the dorms.

"Uh, Bakubro? This is the wrong way," Kiri told him confused as to where his friend was going.

"I need something from the store," was all he said before continuing to walk with the four friends behind him.

"Well might as well go," Sero cut in running to walk side-by-side with Bakugo.

"Whatever," was his comment, but he was happy they were going with him.

"So... Bakugo- my man, the man. Who were you talking about earlier?" Kaminari said trying to put the conversation back on the right track, but all he got was a glare from the blond.

۞,¸¸,ø¤º°'°۩ ۩°'°º¤ø,¸¸,۞

"What are you guys buying? You don't need any of this shit,"

"It's your treat right? I have no money on me," Kaminari said with a big smile on his face.

"As if, get one of them to buy it for you-," Bakugo suddenly stopped talking when he saw someone familiar walk past him. Even if they were wearing a mask he knew those e/c eyes and h/c hair anywhere.

Breaking off from the group he chased after the familiar person leaving everyone confused as to where he was going in such a hurry. They decided to follow him just to see what was going on.

When he was within arms length he grabbed them by their shoulder and turned them around making them let out a quiet, high pitched yelp, he then was sure it was who he thought it was. His action however, made the rest of the bakusquad sweat drop at the aggressive action towards the 'stranger.'

They were about to make their presence known and tell their friend off for being rude but stopped when they saw the two talking to each other. They weren't close enough to be able to tell what was being talked about.

"I thought it was you," he said looking in the eyes of the person he wanted to see most for a long time.

"How did you even see me?" you asked but were smiling, not that he could see as you were wearing a mask.

"Couldn't miss you even if I tried."

"I don't exactly get what that means but I'm going to take is a compliment."

"...I missed you."

"We talk everyday," you laughed quietly, "but I missed you too."

He looked around the store searching for Isami but didn't find her anywhere. "What are you doing here?" he questioned. Yes, he was happy to see you but he knew you shouldn't be out by yourself.

"I'm grocery shopping in her place," you looked away hoping he would buy it, "she's busy."

"With nothing in your hands?"

You mentally cursed yourself, "Sami is out on a business trip," you looked down at your hands playing with the rings on your fingers, "I missed being outside."

He brought his hand up to your head slightly messing up your hair, "I know but you shouldn't be where there are a lot of people, even if you are wearing a mask. There could be someone that's sick here."

"I was just going home."

"Then let me do this before you go." you tilted your head slightly to the right looking at him confused. Though Bakugo was always extremely careful with your health he quickly pulled your mask down and pressed his lips against yours.

As soon as it happened you were kissing him back, almost melting from his soft lips, he smelled like caramel just like you remembered. You put your arms around his neck as he put his around your waist, pulling you closer. The kiss lasted only a little while though as he pulled away and pulled your mask back over your nose.

You smiled at him, "your friends are looking at you."

"Just leave them be," he looked down already feeling his heart ache knowing you had to leave.

"I'll see you in three days," you turn to walk away, "don't be late," and with that you walk off, smiling like an idiot to yourself.

He turned around to see his four friends still standing there frozen with shocked faces, when they finally realized they were caught they didn't even try to pretend they didn't see. They instantly ran up to Bakugo questioning him and what the hell they just witnessed.

"DID YOU JUST KISS SOMEONE?"

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?"

"IS THAT WHO YOU HAVE A CRUCH ON?"

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ME?"

Questions like that.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and walked over to check-out, "That was my girlfriend l/n y/n, we've been dating for three and a half years," he turned around now walking backwards. Mina looked at him wide eyed then at the rest of the group.

"Are you hearing this?" she asked, "all this time and he didn't say anything!" she whined.

"Maybe because it was none of your business," Bakugo turned back around now facing where he was walking. He looked down smiling.

"Three days," he thought.

"Three days and I'll see her again."