I'll forgive you

I don't know why this is so funny to me but I'm writing another chapter for this book. (literally giggling like a child right now and I don't know why, I've gone crazy that's why) It might be because I went ghost for a good 6 months that I just now have the motivation.

Call me CoryXKenshin, I'm making a comeback... kinda. Watch me disappear after this (that made me cackle too, something is wrong guys). I don't know what you want from me, I'm lazy.

Anyway I made a chapter immediately after the latest events in my one shots books so you can go read that if you haven't but I'm kind of excited for this.

I forgot what to do...I'm lost, hold please.

Also I haven't watched any of MHA at all so I have no idea what's going on. If I write something that doesn't make sense, that's why.

Okayyy, get ready, this one's gonna be kinda long.

Another thing, sorry, but this song is so addicting and I don't know why.

Walking through the halls of UA felt different to Bakugo

Even though you had never attended the school, it still felt like everything he did was different, or wrong.

He felt as if the walls were closing in on him, like they were trying to suffocate him.

They were suffocating.

Like he was caged in without any exit, or place that let him breathe.

The aching never actually stopped, it felt like it was growing. It was almost as if he forgot how to live normally. Now it felt like something he had to force himself to do, like a chore.

Keeping his hands clenched in his pockets, he walked with his head facing forward as always, but his shoulders were slumped more than usual and his eyes stayed downturned.

He really didn't want to be there. He wished he could be anywhere else.

No, he wished he could be one place right now.

He wished he could be back in that time where you existed right next to him. Right by his side. Never one in front of the other, but moving forward together because all you wanted to do was be near him.

It wasn't much different for him since he was sure that you were the best thing that he could have gotten. After all the shit he'd gone through, he saw that you would stay with him no matter the toll it took on him.

After being attacked by a sludge villain, no matter how long after it actually happened, you never pointed it out, but rather listened to whatever he had to say.

Being kidnapped by villains not only put a weight on him, but you as well, and he saw that. He saw that his hesitation to talk to you about it scared you, but you never once pushed him to open up to you.