Come with me

After what felt like hours, Bakugo lifted his head from your chest to see you still looking out the window

After what felt like hours, Bakugo lifted his head from your chest to see you still looking out the window. When you felt him move, you looked down and smiled lovingly in his direction.

He almost forgot why he had rushed into your room until it came back to him. His conversation with Isami, well his one sided conversation. 

He immediately grabbed the sides of your face, surprising you, and shook your head from left to right. 

"You dumbass, making me worry about you,"  he almost felt the urge to cry again but kept the tears down. "You've been in pain this whole time and didn't tell anyone?" starting to raise his voice, he looked down. 

"Stop screwing around," he said in a much quieter voice, but when he looked up he didn't expect to see you still smiling.

"And what's up with all the smiling, it's fucking annoying," however contradictory to his words, looking at you made his tone softer and his face relax from his usual scowl.

"I just missed you," you replied still smiling.

Taking his hands from your face, he put his right hand over his sighing in exasperation. 

"Sit," he looked up to see you patting the spot next to you on your hospital bed. Not wanting you to think he went soft, he rolled his eyes, but you wouldn't take no for an answer. 

You grabbed him by the sleeve and pulled him down next to you. "Perfect."

"Tch," was all that came out of his mouth, but not a complaint, so you claimed yourself the victor.

You wrap your arms around his torso in hopes to ignore the growing burning in your stomach. It's been getting worse the longer you've been awake so you decided to take a short nap as it was still early in the morning.

"Thanks for coming to see me," all you got in response was a huff but you appreciated it nonetheless.

Although your eyes were closed, you felt him turn so you were facing each other, and he put his arms around you. 

Hospitals weren't you favorite but if you were with him, you didn't mind so much.

Not even 5 minutes later you were asleep, Bakugo not to far behind.

He didn't get much sleep as he went to sleep late and woke up early, but before drifting off, he grabbed his phone.

Bakugo went through his messages and replied to his friends telling them that he won't be at school and that he was fine.

Not even realizing it, Bakugo fell asleep as soon as he turned his phone off.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ ۩๑°'°º¤ø,¸¸,๑۞๑