Chapter 41

Yoongi POV~

That day still feels like only yesterday. I think back to how we have spent our remaining months at the guesthouse and think it's crazy, it's crazy how from the moment i had stepped through the doors we never knew something like this would come out of our holiday stay.

But now as I sit watching jinhyung race around, in and out of each room gathering together our belongings, I realise a chapter of our life was coming to an end with a new one waiting for us in the next.

How different it feels to be coming as 7 but leaving as 8 is barely a contrast to how amazing and quite frankly weird this all feels. It doesn't feel real.

The memory still fresh in my mind from the moment we had walked through the door and greeting y/n as a stranger. Those fresh memories of following her every strange habit or movement when she used to sneak around the building. The times I had came into the kitchen at night to get a drink only to pause in the doorway and see the sight of y/n falling more and more into jinhyungs food trap.

Its like in a few moments I could be waking up and this all being a dream.

A dream I'd never want to end.

A dream I'd happily go back to if it meant being with y/n and the rest of bangtan as we are right now.

I'm crazily in love at this point. Each second I get spare I can't help but daze back to when y/n had agreed to coming with us, when my lips betrayed me and curled into a smile as I ran towards her and engulfed her in the biggest of hugs.

From that moment on to this moment now I haven't once strayed my line of sight away from her and God how many times had she caught me staring while I continued to dream up the best scenarios and situations of our future lives together.

My favourite being the time I can finally introduce her to army but we all know its going to be a while until then.

Its actually our final night at the guesthouse. Since early hours Jin Hyung and namjoon have been running around getting together everything of ours while y/n over the past couple of days has already sent everything she's taking with her over to our apartment.

It's felt oddly strange seeing the guesthouse loose that homely feeling I never felt before, it's like those few framed pictures and ornaments kept the place feeling full where as now the hallways are emptied of all extra coats and shoes besides our sets for tomorrow and there's no 'welcoming' feel to the bare shelving that still stands tall in the living room.

It's lost its y/n touch to it and any other time I'd have been worried but right now I can only succumb to the bubbling excitement growing inside me. This is all really happening.

We all pile around the table a final time for dinner. Everyone's small conversations bringing light to the now bare kitchen area and I try to find something else to stare at besides y/n, just seeing her eyes light up with every word works my mind into a frenzy as it always has.

We enjoy our time together and I take this chance to sit back and observe and just genuinely feel the nostalgia of the whole situation. Sure at first y/n had freaked out a few times as the days grew shorter but now as I see her now, as she sits there with the brightest of smiles on her face, I know for sure she picked the right decision for her.

In less than 24 hours y/n will be living with us in our apartment, we will feel closer than ever if that's even possible and all I can do is daydream about our memories together at the guesthouse stuck in a complete daze.

Y/n takes a seat beside me on the sofa, leaning in to my chest and I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

She let's out a hum in satisfaction once my hand rests on her arm. "everything feels so unreal" she mumbles out just loud enough for me to hear.

"I can't wait to see you there with us in our apartment and become an even bigger part of our lives" I reply still stuck in a daze with everything having finally caught up with us.

Everyone begins to pile into the room, taking a seat where they can while chattering amongst themselves.

"I'm going to miss this place.. it just feels so unreal to be letting go.. Almost like a dream" y/n says as she unconsciously scans the room with her eyes.

Hobi turns his head to meet her gaze from where he had been stuck in a debate with jungkook and tae about a game and draws his attention to our conversation

"we're going to be with you every step of the way with no plans to leave your side at all" he adds showing his best heart shaped smile that somehow reached his eyes when y/n returned his gesture.

Taehyung pipes up to the conversation with a bit more joy to his words as he jumps to his feet and over to y/n "you are ours and we are yours forever and there's nothing you can do to change that! You're stuck with us!!" he shouts out as he tucks his head into her neck in the tightest of hugs, leaving y/n in a fit of giggles snuggled into my side.

And so the final night of games and activities begin.

I kind of wish this night could last forever.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How do I tell you this in the best of ways....

I'm sorry but..

Final chapter next week :)))))) 💔

I'm planning an epilogue that will be posted straight after the final chapter along with a few notes to all my beautiful readers so don't leave too soon 👀

I love yall so much and see you all next week (in like 5 days since I updated late this week 😅🤺)

STAY SAFE EVERYONEEEE