Chapter 5

I take my bag of good with me to my room filling my fridge with the snacks and juice boxes I had bought.

A knock at my bedroom door and a peering jimin who greets me "hey y/n-ah Jin-Hyung wants to know if you want to have dinner with us" he remains halfway through the doorframe waiting for my reply. I stand up from my crouched position in front of my mini fridge and smile.

'what has gotten into me'

"that would be nice if its okay with you all" I reply now face to face. I see a small tint of pink spread across his face "o-of course we will call you when it's ready" he left after saying that and you decide to brush off his awkward reaction after finding it slightly cute cursing at yourself for thinking that straight after and go to shower.

Jimin POV~

I feel my face warm to the touch as I lean against the now closed door of y/n's

'what the hell '

I can't get her smile out of my head it was the first time I had seen her in such away and it felt so nice seeing her express herself rather than her usual stoic or shaken expression I had only seen before. She felt so welcoming and my body filled with a warm feeling as I recall her smile.

I push off from the wooden wall and race down to the kitchen and living room area where everyone was.
I could still feel a slight bit of heat on my ears using my hand to fan my face in a dramatic way. Yoongi walks over to me noticing my state of mess "what's wrong with you?" although his question was blank I could tell there was a hint of genuine concern.

'God why am I so flustered over a girl'

I smile at my Hyung who now was resting him arm on my waist "I-I feel so lucky Hyung" I wasn't going to even attempt to hide how I felt.

He tipped his head to one side with a questioning look "y/n smiled at me" I felt giddy Inside and of course this shone through as a smile broke out on my own face. Yoongi Hyung takes a moment to study my eyes before humming as a sign of understanding then pulling me with him to sit on the sofa.

Third POV~

Jimin sat comfortably next to yoongi who had now rested his arm over the youngers shoulder. Namjoon having heard what jimin had said feeling a slight ping of jealousy in his chest brushing it off as though it was just because he wanted to be the one sat wrapped up in the hold of one of his loved ones instead of listening to his Hyung telling him for the forth time to leave the kitchen space.

He sighed as he pulled out one of the chairs at the table to sit down.

Moments later Seokjin tells hoseok to fetch y/n shouting for the others to join the table.

Hoseok made his way up to the top floor to where y/n was residing knocking at the door and seconds later it was opened by y/n

"its time for dinner" hoseok chimed and y/n nodded her head walking out of the doorway pulling the door closed behind her hoseok waiting for her to walk ahead and y/n couldn't help but think what a gentleman he was.

They both reach the dinning area sitting down in their newly designated seats.

As it was their second meal together awkwardness still lingered in the air, hoseok decided to brighten the mood by making a toast.

"to our new friendship with y/n!" he all but quietly shouted the other six of the boys raising their glasses and y/n only after hesitating slightly raise her own cup to meet the seven that met in the middle a blush of dark pink covering her cheeks almost reaching down to her shaky hand.

The boys cheered clinking their glasses together all tapping y/n's while sneaking a glance in the girls blushing state smiling at how cute her reaction to attention was. Y/n herself sat froze still trying to hide her embarrassment to the large amount of attention she had received.

The dinner consisting of small conversation once again giving y/n's heart a chance to rest. After the meal finished y/n rose to take charge of cleaning up again gathering the many empty dishes and taking them to the sink area after wiping the cleared table down she headed to where the dirtied dishes sat.

As she approached the space she is stopped by a doeting Seokjin who was shaking his head in disapproval.

"y/n go rest you already cleared the table I will do this" she looked up to argue, her point being the fact he had cooked but is soon taken by the shoulders and pushed into the living room space and sat down onto the sofa.

The oldest catches jimin and tells him to take care of the cleaning up while Seokjin sat beside y/n whos eyes followed his every move.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Heyoo sorry for the filler like chapter I'm really trying to speed things along at a soft pace and luckily my writers block has taken a break and I've wrote this chapter as well as the next in less than an hour 😅