JEALOUS JUSTIN

I looked back at the mysterious man and gave him a small smile and said "Hello. Um Sir do u need tea or coffee or any soft drink?" He smirked and sat on the chair and I saw Justin getting more jealous and he sat on his chair.

"Coffee is fine." He said and I went to outside to bring the coffee. I came outside and exhaled a breath that I don't know for how long I have been holding.

I made the coffee and before entering the cabin I knocked and went inside. I kept the coffee on the table and moved back.

Mysterious man took the coffee and drink it and looked at me and smiled.

"Well the coffee is extremely yummy. And it makes it more tasty when I get it from a beautiful girl." He smirked and I blushed.

I heard Justin clearing his throat and we looked at him and damn! He looked so envious.

"If u both have finished flirting with each other then Selena u should go back to ur cabin and check all the mails and my meetings left today." He said glaring at us and I ran outside without looking at the mysterious man.

It's been an hour since I saw Justin and mysterious man. I checked all the meetings Justin had to attend today and checked all the mail. I was drinking coffee when I heard the door of Justin's cabin opening.

I turned around and saw them coming outside. I saw mysterious guy made Justin stopped and came inside my cabin. I stand up and saw him coming close to me smiling.

"Umm u need something?" I said hesitating a bit.

"Yes." He said and pulled put his hand for a handshake.

"Will u be my friend?" He said smiling and I sighed in relief.

"Um sure." I said and shook his hand smiling.

"Gimme ur phone." He said and I raised my brow.

"Why?" I said

"I want to save my number in ur phone."he said and I gave him my phone. He saved his number and wrote 'hi' to him from my whatsapp.

He put my phone on the table and went away. I smiled shaking my head and went to keep my coffee cup.

I came back to see a letter in my cabin table. I picked it up.

"Come inside the cabin rn.

-Justin."

I got nervous and went infront of his cabin and knocked.

"Come in" came his voice and I took a deep breath and went inside. I looked towards Justin and shit! He is looking so angry and jealous.

He saw me and came towards me and I moved back till my back touched the door and he was close to me trapping me in between his arms. He locked the door. And looked towards me.

"How do u know him?" He said and I can feel his breath on my neck.

"None of ur business." I said angrily and tried to free my hand from his grip but he hold me tighter.

He looked towards me and he was looking so jealous. "It's my business." He said angrily.

"Huh noo it's not." I said and turned my face but he gripped my chin harshly and I winced.

"GET ONE THING CLEAR MRS. SELENA JUSTIN WATSON. U.ARE.MY.WIFE.AND.U.ARE.MINE. AND MY PROPERTY. U CAN NEVER EVER DENY THIS." He said and moved away from me and I fell on the floor crying. So I am not his wife but just a property.

I looked towards him and stand up. I went towards him and hold him by his collar and said "yes I am ur wife and I can't never deny that. But I am not yours and I am not ur property. I am not a thing that u can possess. If u want u can take my body forcefully but u can never ever take my soul, my heart and my mind from me. And what did u just say, that I am ur business. Then if I am ur business than why do u go around kissing and fucking girls. TELL ME THE FUCKING REASON." I shouted and saw him shocked and he looked down but didn't say anything.