POSITIVE!

Selena's dad, David and Alexander were put in jail. But not before dealing with them on his own and beating them like crazy. After so many years Justin finally found peace.
In the evening
They were in the car. They reached the mansion and went inside. And told everyone about everything. Everyone was extremely happy even Denver. He loved Elijah a lot.
And was happy that at last, he got justice. Justin went inside the room with Selena in his arms and made her sit on the bed and kissed her passionately. Selena kissed him back and put her tongue inside his mouth and sucked his tongue. And bite his lips slowly.
They pulled back and Selena said "Get ready baby. And wear white. I love seeing you in white"

Where are we going?" Justin said kissing her on the lips. She smirked and said "It's a surprise. Now go fast and get ready. I am also going to get ready now." She said and stood up.
"Okay, Mrs Watson. I am coming back in 10 minutes." And Selena blushed.
"I love you"
"I love you more. Now go and get ready" she said and pushed him inside the bathroom making him chuckle
He came out wearing a white shirt and black pants and looked up and was shocked. Selena was wearing a black short dress which made her look so hot. He went towards her and kissed her hard and said "Let's not go and stay at home. I want to do so many things with you, rn baby girl." Justin said pulling her closer making her shiver. 

"No no come on we are getting late," she said and hold his hand and pulled him out of the room

She took him to the top of the roof of their penthouse and Justin was surprised. The whole place was decorated and at the middle was a table decorated with candles, flower, food and a bottle of wine.

They enjoyed the whole time talking and laughing. They were looking at the stars now and Justin slowly looked at Selena and moved close to her. She shivered and looked at him and moved close to him. He cupped her cheeks with one hand and pulled her close by her waist by another hand and kissed her slowly on the lips. He sucked her lips slowly and put his tongue deep inside her mouth and licked every inch of her mouth and sucked her tongue hard. Their kiss became more passionate and they both went inside the elevator still kissing each other. Justin holds her hips and lift her and she wrapped her legs around his waist.