CHAPTER THREE

Olivia

Kieran let out a ragged breath as he pressed his face in my hair and inhaled.

Did he just sniff me?

I laid my hands flat on his chest as he held me in his strong arms. He took my hair in his fist and gently pulled my head back. It shouldn't arouse me to have him control my body, but it did. He darkened his eyes, his breaths hot and heavy. I let out a gasp as he let out a growl. "Do you dream about a man at night?"

"Yes," I whispered, my breath raspy.

Kieran pressed me against the hard wall and leaned down to kiss below my ear. "Did he do this?"

"God, yes. Mmm, it feels good." I moaned as he ran his tongue up my neck and took my ear between his teeth.

Kieran released my hair and grabbed me by the back of the thighs, pressing me against the wall more as he blew in my ear. "Tell me, did it make you wet to know you're not in control?"

"So much, Kieran."

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he ground his hips into me. "Tell me what you want, Little Red."

"Take me." I moaned, tilting my head to the side.

"Fuck Liv, I can't."

"Fuck me, Kieran… just like old times."

Kieran pulled back, his eyes flickering from his blue to red. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I trust you. Just please, take me."

Kieran's fist found my hair again and growled. "I can't do that to you. If I fuck you on the full moon, I might lose control."

"Maybe I want you to lose control."

"Liv, don't. I don't know what I'll do if I lose control. I'm barely holding on to my humanity."

"I trust you. You won't lose control with me."

Kieran's eyes turned dark red and ripped our bodies apart, spinning me around roughly. He took off my cloak and yanked my head back by the hair. "You want me to fuck you like this, Liv? You want to be the Beast's little whore?"

"Yes."

I could feel his free hand reach around and stroke my clit through my panties. His grip on my hair tightened as I let out another moan as he ripped my panties from my body. Kieran pressed his lips against my neck, nipping at my skin. "I'm going to… please, don’t tease."

"You smell divine, Liv." Kieran groaned, his voice low and gravelly.

My whimpers came out as moans, a desperate plea for more. Kieran's rough fingers circled my clit slowly. The pressure in my stomach built up in slow torture as his fingers caused me to let out a throaty moan. "P-please, Kieran. Make me come."

"No." he hissed, "I will tell you when you can come."

Kieran pulled away, causing me to beg him some more. "Touch me, please."

My body was turned around and my chin was gripped between his index finger and thumb. I reached between us and rubbed him through his pants. His mouth came crashing down on mine, making a heat burn inside me. Kieran pulled away and whispered. "Lie back and spread your legs, Liv. I want to see you if you taste the way I remember it."

I laid back on the rough ground and spread my leg as he knelt between my legs. Kieran wrapped his hand around my ankle and placed it over his shoulder as he licked his lips. He tilted his head and ran his tongue along my inner thigh, making me lust for more.

"More, please."

Kieran gripped my hips, tugging me closer to his mouth as he ran his tongue between my slick folds and moaned in delight. "Still just as delicious as I remember. I'm going to eat you up, Little Red."

"Devour me… ruin me, Kieran."

He growled spreading my slit with one hand and laid his tongue flat on my clit. I closed my eyes and ran my hands down the swell of my breasts, making my way down my belly. I rocked my hips against his mouth as he thrust his tongue inside my hot core.

"Are you my whore, Little Red?" I hear his voice in my head.

Is he in my head, or am I going crazy?

"You're not crazy. I'm in your head and headfirst in your sweet pussy."

"Yes, Kieran!" I cried out as he pumped his tongue.

"So good," Kieran growled, retracting his tongue and kissed my pussy. I reached down, gripping a fistful of his hair and moaned. He flattened his tongue, running it from my core to my clit. He wrapped his mouth around it and took it between his teeth. He flicked his sharp tongue against the most sensitive part. I bucked my hips ferociously, my clit swollen and glistening with my juices. My thighs quivered as his tongue stroked my needy clit.

"Come, Little Red. Be ‘The Beast's' greedy whore."

"Fuuuck, Kieran! Oh, I'm going to cum. I'm coming so hard for you!"

My body convulsed as he continued to flick against my clit. I was at his mercy. Completely spent. I was consumed, exhausted, and relaxed. However, Kieran had other plans.

"Hands and knees. I'm not done with you yet, Liv."

"K-Kieran, you never answered my question. Are you the beast that ravages me in my dreams?"

"Yes. I'm the man who haunts your dreams. Now that I'm here, I'm going to make that dream a reality. I'm going to fuck you hard… completely wreak havoc on you. Ruin your body, so nobody can have you. More importantly, Henrik will never have you. You. Are. Mine."

"I thought you were afraid of losing control?"

"Love, I am in complete control. My wolf is at ease now, but now you have me to deal with. And right now, I want to fuck you. Deep. Hard. I'm going to  desolate you, baby."

“Please Kieran, ruin me. Claim me. Take me deep and hard.”

“Tell me, are you afraid of the big bad wolf?” Kieran’s hot breath hits my neck.

“No, with you I’m never afraid.”

“You should be, Little Red. You should tell me to stop and run far away from me. You should be terrified of the things that go bump in the night. And more importantly, you should be scared of all the things my wolf wants to do to you.”

“I’m not afraid of you. Take me, big bad wolf. Claim what’s always been yours.”