CHAPTER FOUR

Kieran

My hand connects with Olivia's ass, cracking through the air. I caress it, soothing the ache as she cries out. "Mmm, Kieran."

Still a dirty girl.
My dirty girl.

Leaning down over her, I feather my lips over her neck and kiss the sensitive spot. I love that she still responds to me after all these years. Pulling back, I stand and strip off my clothes and lean back over her. My hard dick nestles between her ass as I grip her by the hair and whisper in her ear. "Beg me to be my whore."

"Please, I want to be your whore." Her voice comes out in a whimper.

I circle her waist and cup her heat as I stroke her clit in a circular motion. My grip on her hair tightens as she rocks her hips. "Kieran…"

"Good girl." I praise as her breaths come out erratically.

"I'm so close, Kieran."

"Good. Spread your legs for me. I want to be inside you." I say, releasing her hair to fist my cock. I press the tip to her hole and slide inside, my finger still working her clit.

"God, I've missed your pussy, Little Red."

I work my hips, sliding in and out of her pussy. My head falls back as she cries out my name and clenches down on me. That's the thing I love about her. She takes my cock so well. Olivia loves my virility. Her weakness is how strong my sex drive is. She loves it when I take control of her body. And, I love her submission. To become my puppet and follow my commands.

"I-I'm coming, Kieran." Oliva moans as I spill my seed inside her.

"There's my dirty whore," I growl as I spill the last of my cum inside her.

I pull out of her and grin as I watch my cum leak out of her. She doesn't know it, but I just claimed her as mine. There's just one more thing to do before she's all mine. Mark her.

I watch her roll over and grin as I settle in next to her. Olivia wraps her arm around my waist and presses her head against my chest, letting out a sigh. "I missed that."

"You have no idea how much I've missed that. I never thought I'd see you again." I whispered.

She hums and closes her eyes as I pull the cloak over our bodies. When the light illuminates the next morning, I untangle our bodies and slip on my pants. Kneeling I open Olivia's basket and pluck an apple from it. I bite into it and moan as I let the juices burst in my mouth. How I've missed these. All that's out there are wild berries. I eat the rest and throw the apple outside the cave into a bush.

Can't have anybody seeing that.
Can I?

I turn around to see Olivia rifling through her bag. She pulls out a simple dress that comes down to her ankles. She pulls it over her head and struggles with the strings that tie at the back. I grin and step forwards, gently taking her wrists in my hands. "I like this position, Little Red."

"Kieran…"

My right-hand releases her wrist and goes around her waist to cup her breast. I squeeze it and take her earlobe between my teeth. I suck tenderly and release it. I nuzzle my nose in her neck and kiss the spot I've picked to mark her. "Mine."

"Yours." She moans, tilting her head to the right.

"Liv, there's one more step to make you mine. I should have done it last night, but I didn't want to scare you away."

"You have to mark me. I'm ready." She says.

"How do you know about that?" I ask.

"Father has books about wolves in his library." She says, shrugging her shoulders.