Chapter 25

Heyyyyyy!!!!!! yess im back and im so sorry for letting you wait this much ! i had many major changes in my personal life which made me kind of unmotivated to write but here i am again !!! and i hope that you're gonna enjoy it. It's the last chapter of this storyyyyy !

And it's not the 25th chapter it's actually chapter 51 ! Because almost every chapter had 2 parts so it looks like a short story but it's long ! So please read this chapter and give it love by voting and commenting and then read my letter for you guys at the end ! ❤️✨                                                                                                                      _______________________________________________________________________________

Neil:"I would have stayed baby ! if it was your appartement ! ill go now and tomorrow i'll send you the adress and you'll come to see my office here in LONDON  okay?! "

avni sleeping already just hummed in response making neil chuckle at her response ,and happy that his woman is still his ....

The next morning :

Avni woke up feeling a little bit better than yesterday but still feeling tired !suddenly she remembered yesterday's events NEIL was there and she couldnt understand if it was a dream or reality ,but her doubt got clear as soon as she saw his good morning message on her phone followed by his office's adress .

this made her get up all excited for the day but suddenly an urge of throwing up came up through her body ,and immediatly a thought came up PREGNANCY!!!!!

avni didnt bother to wake up her sleeping cousin Rhea who had propably drank too much at the party ,and she went out immediatly out and bought 5 home pregnancy tests of different brands and tried them in the toilets of a mall as she couldn't wait to get home and to her surprise ............

They were all positif !!!!ALLLL

avni couldn't help the tears of happinnes that came in her eyes and the smile that appeared on her face but it started to disappear as soon as neil's words hit her back .....

Does he still dont want kids? how would he react ? would he accept the baby?  Would he leave me ?

Not being able to take the questions anymore avni decided to go see neil at his new office and she had to admit it was huge ,she never knew that he had an office in London too ,as soon as he saw her his face lit up ;

NEIL:"hiii!"

avni just smiled and sat across his desk .

Neil:"so how are you feeling ? yesterday you were feeling a little bit tired ?" he asked looking very concerned .

Avni:" i actually came to talk about it..." nervousness was very visible on her face .

Neil:" avni tell me what is it ?"he asked reaching for her hand on the desk .

AVni :" i dont know how you're gonna react ,so im just gonna let it out ...I ... i think im pregnant!"

neil stood from his desk and went to her , sat in front of her chair on his knees and held her face :"what's the problem baby? you dont want the kid ? "

avni:"what? no no of course i want it ! i just dont know if you want it ? "

Neil:"Of course i do ! im not gonna kill my child !i love you ,you love me ,we're married and we are havng a kid ! there is litterally not even one bad thing in all of this ,everything is perfect ,and i'm very very happy " ...