SEVEN

My little brother Jacob is my best friend. When he was nine and I was twelve we started our own YouTube channel where we did reaction, debunking, and gaming videos. We even have a couple of music videos. Our most popular videos are the debunking ones, ghost videos, Ouija boards, and fun science. One day we came across a hypnotizing video, the host put his mom under hypnosis and made her do a lot of funny stuff. She barked like a dog whenever someone snapped or cried like a baby when saying no. We thought it was super hilarious so of course, we had to try it.

That night we got ready to do the video, this time we were going to do it live for our viewers. Armed with our go-pro cameras, a necklace with a medium pendant, and a few cameras to set up around the house, we were ready. Now before we got prepped we had planned to make Jacob bark like a dog. I was skeptical but agreed with the plan, it was going to be one of the funniest videos we ever made. I swung the pendant slowly in front of Jacob and kept repeating 'you are getting sleepy' until he was knocked out. I did the dog one first and told him to bark like a dog when he hears a whistle and to snap out of it with a clap. He did bark like a dog from a whistle and it was priceless. It irritated my mom the most but it was so hilarious. I clapped to bring him out of it, we died laughing when we watched the video.

I put Jacob under a couple more times and even took requests from our fans. They were loving it until a fan said he didn't think it was real and if it was them have me make him kill. Now I don't know if Jacob was faking for the views or not but I thought hypnosis was fake. I told Jacob let's do it, it'll be crazy views if it was a good show. He agreed and I put him under. Just like the other times, I told him he kills something whenever someone says his name and he snaps out of it with a snap. After he came out of his trance we went about our day like normal, waiting for anyone to say Jacob's name. My mom made steak, potatoes, and salad for dinner. Dad usually wasn't home for dinner because of work but it was always fun when he was. Our fans loved dad but not so much mom, they thought she had dry humor.

Dad was making us laugh like he always did and then it happened. Mom called Jacob's name to tell him that it was shower night for him. Everything went into slow motion, I watched Jacob's face to see what would happen next. His eye twitched and a grimace overcame his face. Dad was still telling jokes, not knowing what was going on. Mom asked Jacob if she heard him and in a flash, he had stabbed mom in the eye with his steak knife. Mom screamed, Dad watched in horror, and I shook with fear. Jacob pulled the knife from Mom's socket, her eye stuck to the end. Jacob leaped from his chair onto the dining table and repeatedly stabbed Mom in the forehead. Dad yelled Jacob's name now, telling him to stop, I popped back to reality, I snapped to break Jacob's hypnosis but it was too late. Jacob had slashed Dad's throat before jumping on top of him causing them both to crash to the floor. He stabbed Dad over and over in random parts of his body. I snapped and snapped and snapped but it didn't break his trance. He had stabbed our parents so much that they were unrecognizable and he did it in front of all our fans. We have been in prison since that night, we will die in prison. As for Jacob, I just hope no one says his name. I was never able to snap him out of his trance.