EIGHT

My friends, Nick, Alexis, Sharon, Cole, and I love pulling pranks on people or troll them online. Yeah, a few of our pranks went overboard and whenever we trolled people online we pushed boundaries way too far. But we were teenagers doing what dumb teenagers do.

The main chat site we like to harass people on was 4chan. It was anonymous and people said pretty much whatever they wanted. Nick had come up with the bright idea of convincing people that we had gruesomely murdered someone. Honestly, it sounded like fun and I would do anything to impress Alexis. She was beautiful and intelligent, she was popular but modest, and everyone loved her. I was down and was going to make my story as convincing as possible.

We all had super dumb screen names, Nick was nickyluv_dasticky, Alexis was future-prez24, Sharon was dabeauty2020, Cole went by Cdawg_luvbigbutts, and mine is Andrew_TheGreat20. Sharon was the prissy self-absorbed drama queen heartthrob that whined over everything. Of course, she whined about acting like she murdered someone so she was out, but if it was to bully someone she would be the first one at her keyboard.

Cdawg_luvbigbutts: My dog kept barking at a corner in my room. He's been doing it every night for the past week. I'm losing my shit, he won't shut up. I checked where he was barking and there was nothing at all that would cause him to bark. Maybe it was something paranormal, I don't know and I was starting not to care. I just wanted him to stop fucking barking. I snapped, one night he was barking so bad that I went to the kitchen, grabbed the biggest knife I could find, and stabbed my dog until the tip of the knife broke on the floor. I still hear him barking in my room.

Future-prez24: My best friend, let's call her Sue, and I were joined at the hip. Everywhere I went she went and vice versa, we even had the same taste in fashion. It was summer and my parents invited Sue to come camping with us. I was excited and had planned to do so much with Sue. My dad had an awesome RV that all four of us would sleep comfortably in. He even brought his motorized canoe that I loved to use a lot. The campsite was gorgeous and the lake was even better. I couldn't wait to get Sue in it. After we got into our bikinis and dad had prepped the canoe, Sue and I went onto the lake. We laughed at each other's jokes about girls at school and told who our school crushes were. To both our surprise we had a crush on the same guy, and that was it. A fishing knife sat next to me and was in my hands without a second thought. Before Sue realized what my real attentions were I stabbed her in the middle of her chest. She gasped for air and looked at me wondering why I had stabbed her. I told her I was tired of her stealing the guys I liked. I pulled the knife from her chest and began to stab her over and over while screaming so loud I lost my voice. Sue was eventually found and I've served twenty years locked away with the mentally ill.

Nickyluv_dasticky: I knew I had a problem with killing things. I got a thrill with killing stray cats and dogs and I knew it was a matter of time before I graduated to bigger things. I just wanted to try killing a human, maybe a baby, a mother someone's son? I wasn't sure but I knew I was going to kill someone very soon I just needed the right moment. I had picked up on a bad habit of smoking three years ago, I had none so I walked to the gas station to get someone to buy me a pack. It was oddly quiet out at night and I had to wait almost an hour to get a homeless guy to buy me a pack of smokes. A bright idea popped into my mind while he was in the store, I was going to kill him. I lured him to follow me to my house for a bag of bottles and change for helping me out. We would never make the trip to my house. I blind-sighted him in an alley by slicing his check with my razor blade. He fell in pain and horror, holding his hands up in defense. I sliced at his hands furiously until he moved them, then I locked onto his face. I stopped his yelling by cutting out his tongue, I cut at his face until I grew tired and finished him by cutting his throat. His murder was never solved and I've killed many others throughout the years.

Andrew_TheGreat20: I love my friends, they mean the world to me, well all but one. I wanted her to be put in her place so bad that I honestly debated on killing her myself. She was a tease and downright nasty to whoever she felt like being nasty to. When we were younger, she teased me so bad that my mom transferred me to a different school to get away from her. While at the new school, I reinvented myself, changed my look and my name. Luckily I grew into my looks and was a handsome teenager now. My grandmother had died and mom moved us back to where I grew up at. With my new persona, I ended up dating the girl who teased me. She grew up to be a beautiful girl and I was starting to fall for her until I realized that she was still the same nasty person. I planned for us to meet up at the movies and that was where I was going to kill her. She texted me when she was at the theater and met me in an almost vacant screening room. The movie was scary and she had my arm wrapped around her for the majority of the movie. The leading lady was stabbed in the stomach the music swelled louder and louder and I made my move. I stabbed her in the stomach, her cries of pain was muffled from the sounds of the movie. I stabbed her two more times and once in the throat, leaving the blade inside. Whatever happened to her you ask, well she was mostly found tonight and I'm at home with my true friends online. Sharon should've gotten online with us instead of turning her nose up at us, I guess we'll meet again one day.

WICKED TALESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara