Teasing (part 2)

Heii! This is the part 2 you've been waiting for! Sorry for letting you wait for over a year...

Disclaimers: NSFW!!! (semi) public, edging, some praising, gawk gawk 9000

Word count: 1256

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sirius didn't sleep well that night. The past day's events replayed over and over again in his mind. The way Remus had pinned him to the door, ripping their clothes off... the way Remus slammed him face-first onto the mattress and absolutely railed him... Sirius was getting all hot and bothered again by just thinking about it. His erection swelled in his boxers. He tried to get rid of it by thinking about the unsexiest things he could think of. And gladly enough, it worked. By no chance he would have gotten any relief while the others were sleeping in the very same room.

But suddenly the memories rushed back into his head. And again, his bulge began to grow. He tried to find a sleeping position in which his erection wouldn't bother him as much but to no avail. With a gaze of anger, he stared at his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully next to him. Sirius somehow managed to get some rest, just to awake to yet another uncomfortable bulge in his pants. A quiet groan of desperation left his lips as he turned towards the window. The sun wasn't even rising yet. He rubbed his eyes for a moment as he thought about what to do. Fuck it, he thought and quietly slid his hand under his boxer's waistband. He glanced left and right to make sure everyone was asleep. Quietly, he began stroking his length, hyperaware of his surroundings. He tried his very best to hold his moans back.

Suddenly, Remus turned around to face his boyfriend. Sirius froze mid-stroke. Then, he felt Remus' warm hand on his crotch. "Mmm baby, let me help you out," Remus whispered in his husky sleepy-voice. He pulled Sirius' boxers down and removed the smaller boy's hand which was still frozen in place. Remus rolled over so his upper body was hovering over Sirius, resting on one elbow. His other hand was now grabbing onto Sirius' hard dick. Remus buried his head in the nook between Sirius' neck and shoulder, placing a few gentle kisses. He slowly began to stroke his hand up and down Sirius' length, earning some muffled moan.

"Mmm, I love to hear your little moans, but you have to be quiet now. We don't want to wake the others, do we?" Remus cooed in Sirius' ear. "Can you do that for me, baby?" he added. Sirius nodded quietly and took a deep breath. He was afraid that the others could hear his sounds of pleasure. At the same time however, he found himself really enjoying this whole situation. "Good boy," A quiet squeaking noise left Sirius' throat. He was melting under those words. Remus chuckled softly into Sirius' shoulder and kissed him on the neck. His strokes got faster. Sirius pressed his lips together in an attempt to contain his moans. His legs began to twitch and his mind began to fog up. He was getting so close to his badly needed relief. Just moments before he got pushed over the edge, the strong hand around his cock got removed.

Sirius immediately wanted to protest but got interrupted by a passionate kiss. "Just beg, baby," Remus whispered as he let go of the kiss. Sirius shook his head eagerly. "Are you sure?" Remus growled and brushed over Sirius' dick. The response to the oh so slight touch was almost instantaneously. His dick was getting hard once again. Sirius blushed. He was embarrassed by how needy he had gotten. Remus climbed on top of Sirius and pulled him into another kiss. Gently, he began rubbing Sirius' crotch with his palm. "We'll see" Remus muttered with a smirk. He kissed Sirius' jawline, then down over his neck, his bare chest, and over his stomach, disappearing under the blanket.

Remus grabbed Sirius' bent legs and placed kisses on his inner thighs. Sirius bit his bottom lip to contain a high pitched moan as he felt Remus' tongue pressed flat against his length, sliding from his balls all the way up to the tip. Sirius could barely keep himself from making noises of pleasure as his boyfriend licked over the sensitive tip of his dick. Remus slowly engulfed Sirius' erection with his mouth. He stroked the parts he couldn't reach with his hand as he bopped his head up and down. Sirius arched his back, enjoying the amazing blowjob he was receiving. The bopping motion suddenly got faster. Sirius shoved his hand under the blanket and grabbed a fist full of Remus' curls. The sudden tugging on his hair caused him to groan softly. Sirius absolutely enjoyed those vibrations. He bucked his hips up unintentionally. Remus let go and coughed. "Shit! I'm so sorry-" Sirius whispered apologetically. The words suddenly got stuck in his throat as Remus looked up from under the blanket and, without breaking the intense stare, took the whole length in his mouth. "F-fuck-" Sirius moaned quietly as he released a shaky breath. The view presented to him was immaculate. Soft moonlight perfectly lit the scene between his legs. Some curls stuck to Remus' sweaty forehead. His eyes, tearful from fighting the gag reflex, glimmered in the silvery light that shone through the window.

He continued bopping his head up and down, though used his hand again for the part he couldn't reach without gagging. With his other hand's index finger, he simultaneously began teasing Sirius' hole. Sirius threw his head back in pleasure and bit the side of his hand to muffle his moans. His legs began to twitch again. But of course, Remus had already noticed. He stopped sucking Sirius' dick. Sirius whined. Remus crawled back up from under the blanket. He gazed down at the trembling boy beneath him. Then, he leaned towards his boyfriend's ear. "As I said: All you have to do is to beg for it," he growled. "Never," muttered Sirius.

Suddenly, Remus had wrapped his hand around Sirius' now really sensitive cock again. He began stroking it rapidly. "Now listen closely: I'll let you cum without begging for it. But if you do, I'll give you fucking hell for it," he growled menacingly. "Your decision. Beg and you'll be fine, cum now and pay for it or don't cum and we'll keep playing this game,"

"Fuck you," was Sirius' response. And oh how much he'd regret that. Remus aggressively grabbed Sirius' throat. With his other hand, he rapidly stroked Sirius' length. He began counting down from 100, increasing the speed every 20 seconds. Sirius' brain turned to mush. Remus' strong hand pressing down at his neck's veins, the reduced blood flow causing his brain to fog up. The hard strokes pushing him closer and closer to the edge. But no, he would not cum now. He now knew exactly what his boyfriend was capable of, and being tortured like this for probably weeks or even months was not worth the one-time-relief he'd get now. However, begging was still off the table. Never would he lose his dignity by begging Remus to let him cum.

"3... 2... 1..." Remus counted the last seconds, then let go of Sirius. Sirius had somehow managed to not cum. Panting and sweaty, he tried to catch his breath. "Alright then, you've decided to play this game some longer," Remus growled into Sirius' ear and rolled off him. He shuffled back to his side of the bed, back turned towards Sirius. "Good night," he whispered. Sirius didn't respond. He was angry.

Who gave that guy permission to be such a tease?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the long-awaited second part! Don't worry, I won't let you wait for a year again ;)