! 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Ghostbur observed over the large dark walls that surrounded his home, looking down at the men that stood on the lush grass below

Ghostbur never really knew what was happening, nobody would take the time to explain. At moments like this, Ghostbur felt like a burden- like a heavy weight that you couldn't shake off.

He frowned, listening to the drown out cries and screams. Why were these walls here? Why is Tommy getting yelled at? His attention wanders, loosing track of the argument until a surprised gasps and confused shrieks snapped him out of it.

He could see Tubbo's angry expression and Tommy's hurt one. Tubbo was ushered away by Dream. Now worried, Ghostbur leaps off of the thick obsidian walls, landing on the somewhat damp grass.

"Where are you going, Tommy?" Ghostbur asks in his cheery tone, wanting to lift the heavy tension that lingered in the breeze. Tommy opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Dream who had stepped in front of him. "He's going on a nice vacation," He smirks with devilish intent only covered by the porcelain mask.

Ghostbur awed, using his ghastly hands to grab onto Tommy's sleeve, "I'll come with!" Tommy tries to mirror his brother's grin but he could feel the drizzle trickling from his eyes and down to his chin. He wipes the stinging tears from his face.

"Let's go," Dream demanded, grabbing Tommy by the arm and shoving him into the dirt in front of him. Ghostbur grimaced, watching Tommy slowly get up from his knees, spitting on the ground before beginning to walk. He could tell something was up but he didn't bother to ask.

"Where are we headed to from here?" Tommy spoke, stopping to point at the dazzling ocean before them. Dream strolled behind him, carefully watching Tommy with an overpowered sword in his clutches. Dream hums, taking a minute to respond.

Dream takes a boat from his inventory, placing it in the water. "What!? How far are we going?" Tommy shouts, attempting to grab Dream by his collar but was ultimately stopped by the shining blade pointed at his neck. "Just get in the boat," He growls, drawing his netherite sword back to the earth beneath his feet.

Tommy laughs to stop himself from sobbing anymore, "But I want to be by L'Manberg, by Tubbo!" Tommy stares at Dream's cold emerald eyes, feeling nothing but sorrow envelope within him. "Don't worry Tommy! It's just a nice refreshing trip, we'll be back soon," Ghostbur coos, patting his head reassuringly.

"Yeah, soon..." Tommy whispers, complying to Dream's request and getting into the boat. Dream followed soon after, Ghostbur hovering in the air above.

.

.

.

After what felt like days, they arrived to a new, unexplored plot of land. "This will be okay," Dream sighs, exiting the boat to look around the uncharted territory they had stumbled upon. "Ooh, this is nice," Ghostbur exclaims, trailed along with Dream as Tommy grumbled in the back.