! 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨

"𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑?"

-Tubbo says, after sipping a cup of tea

-Tubbo says, after sipping a cup of tea. Ghostbur, slightly startled, looks up from his guitar, fingers tips still resting on the strings. Ghostbur hums in a questioning tone. Tubbo places down his hot cup of tea on the table in front of him and proceeded to put his warm hands together, leaning onto his knees. "So, you don't remember anything recent, do you?" Tubbo asks the ghost.  Ghostbur takes his hands off of his guitar. "No, I don't really remember. I have little bits but that's about it." Ghostbur replies as he slowly places his guitar on the floor. Tubbo leans back in his chair, stretching his arms out, "I see."

"I remember the first war, winning the election, then everything becomes fuzzy from there," Ghostbur sighs, looking to the side, "I remember Philza stabbing me to death to.." Tubbo's eyes lower, looking at the stone ground of Ghostbur's sewer house, not wanting to make eye contact with the dead man. "I have some memories from my childhood, they weren't forgotten because of death, rather because it was quite a long time ago." Ghostbur says, trying to lighten the mood at least a little bit. Ghostbur stands up or more like floats up from his chair.  His eyes gaze around the room before noticing a chest in the corner of the room. Tubbo looks up at Ghostbur in the air, he raises an eyebrow, "What are you looking for?" The chest creaks as Ghostbur opens it, he rearranges and fiddles with the items in the chest. He smiles as he pulls out a notebook from the open chest. "What's that?" Tubbo questions.

"It's a book where I've written all the memories I still have," Ghostbur says, opening the book. He flies over to Tubbo, settling himself beside the younger boy. Tubbo leans over to read the book as Ghostbur slowly flips through the pages so that the two could read every word together. "Wait," Tubbo said suddenly. Ghostbur stops at the page he was at and looked over at Tubbo. Tubbo places his finger on the line that read, "Sparring with Techno."

"Sparring with Techno?" Tubbo repeats. "Mhm, this was when we were young. I was 13 and Techno was I think 14," Ghostbur says back, remembering the old times, "Techno always beat me obviously," Ghostbur laughs. Tubbo makes eye contact with Ghostbur's blank eyes. "Can you tell me about it?" Tubbo curiously asks, smiling with amazement. Ghostbur nods his head.

"Well," Ghostbur starts, "It was during the summer, it was quite a warm day. Me and Techno were fighting earlier over who was stronger, me or Techno.."

.

.

.

"I bet that I'm better than you!" Wilbur shouts. Techno crosses his arms and shakes his head, "Yeah right." A smirk creeps up Wilbur's face as he says under his breath, "Let's fucking fight." Even though he said it so quiet, Techno could tell what Wilbur's intensions were by his sinister looking grin. "HEY!" Tommy cuts in, "What if I'm the best, I'll fight too!" Wilbur and Techno look at the small child, both trying to hold in a laugh. "You're gonna get hurt, you're too young," Wilbur says, trying to sound like their father, Phil. Tommy, who is very tired, angerly sits on a log nearby, observing his brothers. Wilbur walks off to find his sword while Techno already has his with him.