Ch.21 - Rendezvous

Ch.21 - Rendezvous

"Good Morning, unfortunately there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams, so when it comes to the training camp in the woods, everyone is going!" Aizawa-sensei said with a devilish smile.

Senshi was rather surprised, not only at the fact that Aizawa-sensei smiled, but the fact that it wasn't a lie. Usually things like that aren't a lie, Senshi'd seen it. Those who failed their exams being unable to go on a school trip wasn't uncommon. So maybe Aizawa-sensei was being nice?

"Seriously!?" Ashido asked, a slight bit of hope shining through.

"Yeah, the good news is no one bombed the written exam, five failed the practical, badly, two teams of course and then Sero failed as well." This statement caused Sero to go into a mumbling phase of "I didn't do enough to pass."
"Allow me to explain, in the practical battles the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win otherwise you would've never stood a chance. We were interested in looking at how you would work together and approach the task at hand." Aizawa-sensei continued.

"But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?" Ojiro asked.

"That was just to get you on edge, besides the training camp will focus on training your strength. Those who failed the exam need those lessons the most, we were never going to separate you. That was just a logical deception we used." Aizawa-sensei said, saying the last bit with a devilish smile. 

"Aizawa-sensei, this is the second time you've lied to us! Aren't you afraid we'd lose faith in you?!" Iida announced springing up from his chair.

"Uuhhh, a little blunt there Tenya." Uraraka said with a chuckle

"That's a good point, I'll consider it but I wasn't lying to you about everything, failure is failure. We've prepared extra lessons for the five of you and frankly they'll be a lot tougher than what you would've been facing at summer school." Aizawa-sensei said, causing the five partying to freeze. So much for those who failed getting let off of the hook.

Senshi wasn't affected by most of this however, and now she could thank her cat that she passed; yes Tsuki deserves credit. The weather had really taken a turn for the better as of late, the summer months beginning to come through.

Thankfully for class 1A, there was only one more week of school until the summer break. And during that break was when the summer camp was due to take place. Senshi was actually due to go on a trip to Dubai, mainly for her father's work; though it would only be for a week. Though UA had heeded warnings to their students, saying that it would be best not to travel due to the increased League of Villains activity. No one knew what they were planning, but if they were on the move, it couldn't be good.

Though the school had also told the students that the League's activity was nothing to worry about, how wrong they were.

********

At some point during the final week of school, someone mentioned a trip to the mall. Senshi didn't have the heart to say no, and according to her mother, it would be a good social thing to do. Well that's what led to most of the class being stood in an overly busy mall.

Midoriya began muttering about how there were so many varieties of clothing shops, this meant that Tokoyami had to step in. "Stop, you're scaring the children."

Okay maybe Senshi breathed out of her nose a little harder than she already was, it was a little funny. Though what Senshi didn't notice was the stares her and her class were getting from simple civilians.