Will you marry me? (Jung Wooyoung)

Written by: @seongwrites

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

"Wooyoung wake up! The guide is already here. We have to get ready and complete the last day of our journey." you started shaking him and yelling at him at the same time.

"Okay, okay I will. Just 1 minute." he started making excuses to sleep more.

You and your 3 years boyfriend Wooyoung were on a trip to Fairbanks, Alaska to see Aurora/Northern lights. As both of you were celebrities you bought a cameraman with you two to record the journey.

But little did you know that today was when Wooyoung was going to propose to you. He was all prepared and even planned a funny prank on you with the other crew and the cameraman.

"Ya! I am counting to 3 and if you don't wake up I am going to leave without you. 1.... 2......and 3." the moment you said 3 he woke up quickly. As he saw you with a jar of water that was about to get him all soaked in water and also in this killing winter with -12°C.

"We walked the whole morning. And you want to walk again?" he says in an annoying tone.

"We will only be able to watch the northern lights at night. That's why I am telling you to wake up. I couldn't sleep in excitement. And I thought you were just taking a nap after lunch but you slept for like 5 hours🙂." you replied.

"Okay before you get mad I am going to get ready. Happy now?" he was all clinging to you. "Okay." you smiled.

You two got ready and met the crew outside. As they were ready to prank you as Wooyoung had it all planned.

"Shall we go?" you asked. "Yeah, we should!" they replied as the camera was rolling on. "Y/n will be so shocked to know that she will be ranked and proposed at the same time," San said and the other members started laughing. They were watching it Live as Wooyoung had a small camera tugged in the coat. Everyone knew about it except you.

Finally, you saw Aurora/Northern lights. "This is so beautiful 😍" you started jumping in excitement. "It reminds me of the time when we shot the MV Aurora. It was a beautiful time and now today will also be a memory I will always cherish." he suddenly back hugged you.
"Wooyoung my dream has come true. This is the place where I wanted to go since I was a kid. Thanks for making my wish come true." you kissed him.

But suddenly he started to get sick. The prank started. He fell. "Wooyoung are you okay?" you panicked. "Y/n I guess this is the end." he started the act. "The end?!? Wtf are you talking about? You were all good a few seconds ago. What just happened? Please help!!!" you didn't know what to do. You kept on asking help from the crew but they ignored you.

"Are you guys really on our team? This guy is dying right now. Stop recording it, help him!!" you started crying in anger. "Y/n thanks for the last person with whom I had a great time." he faked and died. "Wooyoung's acting is hilarious. i don't know how Y/n is falling for this." Yeosang commented.

"She is in this kind of situation where she has to believe it. look at her panicking." Yunho said. "She must be scared," Seongwha replied.

"Ya! Wooyoung! Why are you guys just looking at? help me please, I beg you. please call someone for help. I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm sorry! Wooyoung please don't die. Woo!!! I would do anything for you. Please don't die!!" You started crying hugging the body of him. "Anything?" Wooyoung replied. "Yes, anything."  soon you realise that he spoke. "Huh?" you were shocked.

"Y/n will you marry me?" he stood up and took out the ring. "No" you rejected. The members who were watching you started laughing seeing Wooyoung getting rejected. "No?!? You are kidding me?" Wooyoung got furious. "I mean you ranked me," you replied. "But I proposed too?" he started pointing at the ring. "okay," you said. "Okay?!?" he yelled. 

Before he could say anything more you pecked his lips and took the ring and sat on the ground with one leg down and asked him "Will you marry me?"

"I do!" he started fake crying. "Eomma, Appa I am getting married," he announced. And everyone laughed. And from the other side, the members started congratulating both of you.

The end