A spy (JUNG YUNHO)

A spy ⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭
Written by @seongwrites✏️

Sitting on the couch with your husband and your 5-year-old girl on his lap you three were watching a movie, a spy movie called Spies in disguise.

Your daughter Yumi was so much into movies that had actions scenes in them.

She was not into barbie and all as a kid as her age tend to be in their fairy zone but she was different. She loved watching action movies.

"Appa, can you fight like that?" she asked Yunho.

"Appa can of course fight like that. I am stronger than him." Yunho said making some silly faces which made her smile in DISGUST.

"I think Eomma is more powerful than you," she said taking your side.

"Of course your Eomma is more powerful than Appa. Want to see how I break Appa's neck?" you asked her.

"Uh- no. Appa will get hurt then." she was afraid that you might kill him.

"That's my little girl. Learn something from her." Yunho praised her and told you to learn something from her.

"As if." you faked punch him.

"Ouch!" you faked it with you.

"Can you two please be quiet? You two are disturbing me. Let me watch it."  Yumi said.

"Oh, my mistake. Sorry, miss little spy." Yunho said.

Finally, the movie was over and she was back in the real world.

"Appa do you think Spy is cool?" she asked.

"Yes, I find them very cool and swaggy," Yunho said.

"Just like James bond?" she asked with excitement in her eyes.

"Yes just like James bond. So do you want to be like James bond?" Yunho asked her.

"Yes yes!" she hopped in happiness.

"Then you are my little Yumi bond from now on." You said which made Yunho laughed.

"And dad will be my assistant MR. SPIDERMAN who spins a web from the butt."  Yumi said which made both of you laughed.

"Yumi bonds and Yunhoman is on duty now!" Yunho took her in his back giving her piggy rides.

"Now both of you should go to sleep now." You ordered them.

"Appa now I get why Eomma is the villain. Let's catch her alive." Both of them attacked you joined their act for a moment and soon Yumi was asleep in Yunho's arm.

Finally, Yunho put her in the bed and round her with blankets as if she was a shawarma roll. (lmao)

After that, both of you got messages on your phone.

"Mrs Jung you have been called immediately. A new mission has been assigned to you. Me Jung will be your assigned partner."

" Mr Jung you have been called immediately. A new mission has been assigned to you. Mrs Jung will be your assigned partner."

You called your babysitter and both of you wore your suits and got ready for the mission.

"See you at the hotel." both of you said as went out for the mission with your BMW S1000RR motorbike.

The end