When he says "I LOVE YOU" for the first time (KANG YEOSANG)

When he says "I love you" for the first time; him as your cold husband.

"Late" was the first word that came out of your mouth looking at the clock, sitting on the chair. You were waiting for your husband Yeosang to come back from KQ. But there he was. Practising for the come back they were having next week.

You knew that he is going to come home late every day starting from this week.

You were a little worried about him as he barely eats and practices more during their comeback. And in times like this, he should eat and take some break because it was important for him to take care of himself but he ended up doing it his way.

He was cold, so barely shows any emotions. It's not that he doesn't love you but the problem was that he didn't know how to express his feelings towards you.

You were the first relationship he ever had. And you were the one who proposed to him. Sometimes you just felt that he doesn't like you because he couldn't show his feelings for you.

You knew his condition but of course, you expected something from him. You started getting insecurities as he forced himself to be with you. Also, you trusted him and his love so you didn't question him.

You heard the door getting unlocked. And saw Yeosang entering the house, tired.

"you are late again," you said.

"Can we not talk about this right now? I am tired," he replied.

"as you want," you said, walking to the kitchen.

"I ate in the dorm with members," he said when he saw you going to the kitchen knowing that you will serve him dinner.

"you could have told me beforehand that I wouldnt have made so many things for you." you were sad and frustrated.

"It wasn't planned. Or else I wouldn't... Leave it. You won't understand." you said in anger and left to the shared bedroom.

You sat on the bed covering your face with your hands. You weren't crying but was almost on the verge of tearing up.

After few minutes you felt two arms wrapping your waist.

"Y/n I am sorry!" Yeosang said putting his head on the crook of your shoulder.

You didn't respond to anything. You just had a blank face. "I know you felt I am a cold person and barely shows any emotions to you. I am sorry to realize this late. But I promised to be a better husband and spend some quality time with you."

"It's not about me getting time and attention. It's about your health Yeosang. You have been practising a lot lately. It's good that you are. But you are just letting your body take over you. You are tired, you barely eat and sleep. You need to at least need 8 hours of sleep. Looking at you like this breaks my heart that I am not able to take care of you. I want to help you." you finally shed a tear.

He rubbed the tears. "Y/n I didn't know that you were this worried about me. I promise I will take care of myself and will take proper food and have a good hour of sleep. So, please don't worry. Okay?"

"Hm. Okay!" you said.

"Now eat something." he brought some food for you from the kitchen.

When you were coming back to your room he saw that the food was not touched. That means you didn't have anything yet.

So he served the food on the plate and carried to your room and put it behind the table, near your bed.

"How did you-" you were asking him when he put a spoon with rice into your mouth.

"We shouldn't talk when we are eating something," he said putting on a poker face, trying his best not to smile.

"You!" you laughed.

"I love you Y/n! I know I have never said this before but I wanted to say this to you every day but I didn't have any confidence. I know how stupid. But yes. I love you!!" he said holding your hands.

"Huh?" the only thing that came out of your mouth by listening to your husband from whom you never expected this.

"Huh? Shouldn't I be getting a reply like "I love you too?" he said.

"I mean. No. I- I love you too!" you replied fast. Now you were tomato and he was ketchup, RED.

He stood up from his position, kissed you and ran away leaving you in complete disbelief.