Chapter 7

It's been a week since I told Beast about my ex and things have been good with us. I have been really busy at the studio and the guys are letting me use the garage to do a session there Saturday. Beast calls and texts me every day and he even bought me lunch yesterday. I'm editing photos right now and Victor is cleaning up and remaking the bed when my phone pings.

Beast- How is your day going beautiful?

Me- Good just busy,I have sessions all day and I'm editing now

Beast- Wanna have dinner tonight?

Me- Sure

Beast- Pick you up at 6

Me- See you then handsome

Beast- See you Beauty

I feeling all tingly inside every time I talk to him,he is so patient with me and so sweet. But he is also possessive which is sexy as hell.

I have trust issues but it's nice to know there are no secrets with us. I told him about my ex,he knew I was a virgin and I know he was in married before me. I realized the MC is a family,they protect each other. Tank,Rage and Dagger are like my big brothers now and funny as hell.

After two more sessions and editing I leave the studio at 4pm to go get ready for dinner. Getting home I head straight to the shower and feeling a little brave and naughty I take a selfie of myself standing in front of my full length mirror and send it to my man before climbing in the shower. Not even 30 seconds after I step into the hot water my phone pings but I ignore it. Thinking of my hot a hell biker husband I finish washing my hair and as I'm washing myself I let my hand slide down over my breast to feel my nipples pebble,giving them a little twist and pull I move past them and head south to were the ache in my core is and go straight to my clit.

Starting out slow I roll the bundle of nerves in a slow circle and a soft moan comes out,not bowing that Beast walked into the bathroom as my head is thrown back and my eyes are shut I add a little more pressure and pick up speed,rolling my hips to the rhythm of my hand I feel myself climb and know I'm about to cum.
"Oh Fuck" I pant..."Shit" I moan and I give my swollen clit a pinch sending me over the edge and moaning "Beast" as I cum all over my own fingers.

Before I can even catch my breath or open my eyes I'm lifted up into strong arms by big rough hands on my ass,my back makes contact with the cold shower wall and I'm being filled and stretched to the hilt. Gasping for air I open my eyes to see Beast with his head thrown back and a groan leaving that sinful mouth of his.

"Fuck Beauty so damn tight and wet for me baby." Growled between clenched teeth and before I can say a word Beast is thrusting his powerful hips and he is picking me up and dropping me back down on his cock. Holding onto his wide burly shoulders I roll my hips and get a moan from him.

"Watching you get yourself off was sexy but when you moaned my fucking name I lost it" he growled against my neck before latching onto it and sucking. Letting my hands travel up I tangle my fingers into his hair and pull his mouth to mine.

"Please" I beg,I don't know what I'm begging for me I just am.

"Beauty cum on my cock,fuck baby I can feel it your milking me,that's it baby cum on my fucking cock" "FUCK" he roars out as he shots his cum into me. I can feel it jet after jet filling me.

"BEAST" I yell out and cum all over him. I'm exhausted and just want to sleep. I feel him washing me and then I'm wrapped in a big fluffy towel. He drys me off,pulls his shirt over me and even brushes my hair before he lays me in bed and climbs in behind me. Snuggling into his warm chest his arms come around me.

"That was amazing" I whispered and he chuckled "Yeah baby it was,bet you want forget that one" he slaps my ass as he says it.

"I don't want to ever forget it, and I'm sorry I forgot the first time. I'm just glad I told you everything and there are no secrets between us. I have trust issues Beast and once you break my trust that's it, I won't forgive you. So please don't break it" I plead with him.

He swallowed hard "I want" and pecked my head.

Why do I still get that feeling in my gut that he still lied.