Chapter 11

It's been a week of crying,cussing and just depression. No matter how mean I have been to Beast he has stayed by my side and took everything I have thrown at him with grace. He has told me how sorry he is and how much he loves me.

He hasn't had it easy either with taking care of me,taking care of Jace,helping the club,working and mourning the loss of our baby. I hear him cry at night and say how sorry he is.

"Aiden" I call out to him,he just got off work and came by." Yes baby" he walk over to the couch I'm on and kneels down. "Aiden I'm so sorry I made you feel like it was your fault,but it wasn't babe. I was just stressed,it wasn't you and you need to stop blaming yourself".

"But beauty it wa-" "NO" I tell cutting him off."I love you Aiden James and it's not your fault,shit just happens" I kiss his lips for the first time in a month.

Our kids grew heated and the next thing I know I'm straddling Beast,my shirt is gone."Fuck baby girl your still so tight" he rasps out. "Beast" "Fuck! Keep riding my cock baby" I go faster,I can feel myself about to go over the edge. "That's it baby cum on my fucking cock,fuck.,..Beauty!" Kiss "that"kiss "was" kiss "amazing" I say in between kisses.

"I love you so much Beauty" he tells me seriously. "I love you too Aiden".