Chapter - 13 (Part 3)

Crystal's POV

I woke up in a large empty white room;I looked down to see I was still dressed in the clothes I was kidnapped in. "Hello..anyone there." I called out into the vastness of the room hoping to get a response. A bright purple light glowed in front of me as I shielded my eyes, trying to look towards it. I could only make out a silhouette walking towards me. As the person came closer I questioned "Jay?...Jay is that you?" A small laugh came from them as I covered my eyes, unable to look as the light grew brighter.

"Open your eyes, dear." An unknown voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes to find a woman with long purple hair flowing down below her waist. Her round face looked so divine as her eyes glowed a light purple hue. Her lips painted a light pink, as a rosy blush covered her cheeks. She wore an off shoulder lilac dress that flowed down her waist, the long bell sleeves covering her dainty arms as she held a long thin blade, the handle decorated with an ancient pattern, studded with violet stones. A purple glow surrounded her, giving off the vibe of divinity.

"Who are you?" I asked, confusion lacing my voice.

"Me? I am you." She said as a small smile graced her lips.

I gave her a baffled look. She dragged me towards a mirror that appeared out of thin air. She made us stand side by side as she urged me to turn towards it. I looked into the mirror, our appearances at par.

"Look closely, Crystal, we are the same person." She said.

And it was true, our facial and body structures were the same. We looked like twins but oozed different auras. I looked like a plain human and she looked like a Goddess. We were similar, yet so different.

"I am your chi. The divinity inside of you." She said as I turned to look at her.

"Chi? What is it exactly? I have been hearing about it ever since." I asked.

"Chi is your inner powers, the powers that God has gifted you. The divine powers that separate you from everyone else." She carefully explained.

"So I am special?" I was confused.

"You're more than special. And you will know as time passes." She said holding onto my hand.

"Now listen carefully, we have little time." Her expression grew serious.

"You will face a lot of difficulties along the way, many secrets will be revealed, just remember to let nothing taint your chi. It is what makes you special."

"But...you are my chi."

"Yes..but I won't be in my human form for long. I won't be able to communicate with you often."

"You're leaving?"

"No..no..I will always be there with you. I will always live inside you, but only at times of extreme need will I be able to communicate with you."

"You will know everything when you wake up."

"But...I am awake."

She gave a small chuckle "Silly, this is your dream. You need to wake up from your slumber soon."

"But...I am still confused."

"You will get all your answers in due time. Just remember your inner spirit."

"You won't come with me?"

"I will be with you, Always. Because I am you." She slowly covered my eyes with her hand as darkness surrounded me.