◦08◦

━━━━━━

''..you are my first friend, ggukie~'' ringed in jeongguk's ears like an echo. he memorised the exact moment and the feelings he approaced while saying this. for the older, it meant so much

''I am glad, tae..'' he just said in the silence. he waited for taehyung to respond something, any word. nothing. he then became suspicous and looked at the younger one, resting on his shoulder.

he felt asleep. when jeongguk found out, he observed the whole boy. even in his sleep, the prince looked like a gem. jeongguk's body could not let him wake the sleepy beauty, what he was going to do? probably somebody was going to notice in the morning he was gone.

In this moment, he didn't really care about what his father, his king, was going to react. he was glad he had the chance to be with taehyung, the only current person who made him comfort.

he lifted up extremely gently taehyung's head and placed him on his lap so he could be more comfortable. taehyung used jeongguk as a pillow. It was way too much for jeongguk, too much cuttenes and beauty in the same time.

he took off his bloody dark red coat and placed it over taehyung to keep him warm. he didn't need it. In the situation with the facts, he had the ability to control the fire.

he placed his right hand on the ground for a second and set a small fire so he could keep himself warm. even from the sight from the flying flames, he could feel hot.

taehyung snuggled into jeongguk even more, probably without realising he was slitteraly sleeping on jeongguk. He fell in a peaceful sleep.

In this moment, jeongguk thought about his talk with baek earlier... those questions considering his sexuality... all from this was something new. he well knew it was a sin for the Moon Godess to like the same gender. 

man and man. woman and woman. It never happened in the kingdoms. even if it happened, the couples were executed or kicked from the kingdoms. 

jeongguk had many responsibilities in his mind. way too many. and taehyung came in his life to make him even more confused.

only if they knew the myth, that the Ice Prince and the Fire Prince should never be together... Only if they knew, they could never meet each other again.

━━

It was still night. It felt like the morning would never have risen. jeongguk tried once, even twice to fell asleep. he couldn't. he felt like he should stay awake. It was not pretty safe to stay in the middle of a forest like this. 

he was just going to stare at taehyung to observe him even more. he wondered why he was always wearing a crown like this, even if it suited so beautiful over his soft hair. 

The elf earlobes he was wearing, even though he was not an elf. He didn't need to be and elf, tho. and then he noticed his white long gloves. jeongguk realised every time he saw taehyung, the boy was wearing them.

what was the reason? jeongguk now curious thought.

taehyung was seriously in deep sleep because jeongguk was trying different noises to check if he could wake up. he needed to know why every time taehyung had those gloves. maybe there was nothing behind them, or?

he lifted a bit the coat, the younger used as a cover. his fingers trailed to his right hand. He glanced for last time at taehyung before slowly to put away the glove. 

was it right to do it without his permission? no.

every inch the gloves were exposing his so soft skin, jeongguk noticed black lines almost to his ankle. they were growing even more when he was putting it off.

when he hand was completely bare, jeongguk...he did not what he was exact seeing. taehyung's hand was covered with probably thousands of black lines, like veins, but even more. his nails were even completely black. that was where the lines were starting. why did he have them? was he sick? poisoned? cursed?

jeongguk couldn't know. but knew what he was doing was probably wrong. maybe he shouldn't do it. now he needed to know even more what has happened to taehyung. but never the boy to find out. he looked at them. It must hurt. It didn't seem normal, honestly.

This was not in jeongguk's buissness. why did he care this much?

after all, he put the glove again, praying taehyung was not awake the whole time, staring like him. gladly, he wasn't. the sleepy beauty was still in the DreamLands. and he let him be

''My poor tae...'' he wishpered and hugged taehyung. he rested him on his chest and back hugged him. So taehyung could feel safe, in the right hands. to not be afraid from Jungkook, as most people were.

''Whatever happened to you, tae, I will never judge you. you are so precious, whatever you've done won't change anything between..our...f-friendship'' 

the word 'frienship' broke at the end. he didn't know if he would ever feel something for taehyung. but he shouldn't. He couldn't fall in love with a boy he is pleased to call a 'friend'.

he was going to get married after two months, maybe. himself did not even know what was going to happen in the upcoming months. 

one thing was sure, he must not fall in love with taehyung. he must never fall in love with the boy because he deserves better. jeongguk could only hurt him. he couldn't let himslef break taehyung's heart.

there will be a marriage, probably nothing jeongguk could do about it. the older would become a King, it was a predicted fate. Moon Goddes predicted jeon jeongguk will be the future King of the Fire Kingodom

And jeon jeongguk was not possible to change a fate. or was he?

──♛ꕥ♛──

ignore the mistakes pls~ Iwill show you some imaginations of what Taehyung usually wears <3