Chapter 23

(A/N: Hi everyone! Long time no see! Here's Leonard when he grows up)

-Snow's pov-

'How boring' I thought to myself.

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

'Snow' A voice called me.

'Yes? Roxas' I responded.

'Close your eyes' He said.

'Why?' I asked boredly.

'Just do it' He said impatiently. I closed my eyes obediently.

'Now open them' I got a bit irritated.

'Are you kidding me?' I said, eyes still closed.

'Ugh,' Suddenly I felt something hit the back of my head then I opened my eyes.

"Stubborn little girl" I saw Roxas in front of me, and my first instinct was to slap him.

"Idiot, you're a kid too!" I tried to slap him but he grabbed my wrist before my hand landed on his cheek.

He held my hand and led me to a small cottage.

When I looked around I was in a wide grass field With a little cottage on a hill and a big sakura tree across the cottage.

"We're in the mindscape right?" I ask in wonder.

"..." I got more irritated when he didn't answer.

I use my free hand and smack the side of his head.

"Ow! Hey!" He rubbed the side of his head looking pitiful.

"Ah, I'm sorry! Did it hurt a lot?" I asked frantically.

"No, I just wanted to see if what Sylar said was true," He said looking like his normal annoying self.

"What did Sylar say?" I said wanting to hit him again.

"... Sylar said he'd freeze my mouth shut if I told you," He said as we continued walking hand in hand to the cottage.

"You're quieter than your usual rambunctious self" I commented.

"Listen that's a part of your personality, we have little fragments of your personality so when you say I'm rambunctious that's you. Also, Sylar told me to shut up when bringing you back" He said looking annoyed.

"Sylar? Really? Now, why would he do that?" I pried. We were already nearing the cottage.

"Because, Sylar is the part of you that likes cute things, and you're-" Suddenly Roxas stopped talking and made muffled sounds.

"Hmphphmmph!!!" Sylar came up to us calmly and stopped in front of us.

"I knew something like this would happen..." Said Syler as he grabbed my hand.

Roxas looked depressed keeping his head low and mumbling things.

I laugh lightheartedly. Sylar suddenly stopped and turned around.

I tilt my head to the side curiously. He pats my head and opens the door of the cottage.

I was greeted by all the others. It was small and cozy but it looked very modern. There was a fairly sized chandelier that gave off a warm light.

And surprisingly there was a TV and a couch in the living room which was across a modern mini kitchen.

"Hey, Snow!" Greeted Harley who was sitting on the big couch with Drake, Flare, and Aerial.