Chapter 2

(Edited)

It's been a day since mother and father went to the royal Fantasia palace to decline the engagement and I am currently in my room.

Writing all the routes and possible death and exile endings because if I recall some routes are only exile endings I managed to get away from my first doom flag but it seems I have a few more problems.

Problem number one is Dean Sterling.

My younger brother, so in the game, he's a siscon, and took me weeks before clearing his route.

In the bad ending, he accidentally killed Snow, while Snow was about to strike the heroine using summoning rune: shadow blade. While on a field trip, he grabbed the weapon nearest to him which 'coincidentally' was the Sword of Valor, which is the only known weapon that can kill me, and the same sword all the others will use to kill me.

But in all honesty, I'm willing to bet that there are a lot more things that can kill me.

Worst is in the dark prince's route he planned on killing me on purpose. He didn't even try and make it look like an accident... *shivers*

I'm so glad I don't have to meet him right now.

Well now back to Dean, when he killed his sister, the heir to the throne, and fiancé of the crown prince he was exiled never to see the heroine again.

Oh, and in the good ending of the dark prince, Snow is exiled only to be killed by assassins, and the bad ending doesn't even affect him. The heroine just falls out of love with him when he showed his dark side. But I found it so irritating when he still got to be king of Fantasia. Who wants that psycho as king?

And problem number two, Harry Slade.

My personal butler. So in this story when father saved Harry from being sold as a child slave father took him in, and made him my personal butler.

But this time it's actually Sierra who is the main villainess of that route. This is pretty normal for an otome game, there were quite a few rivals or a few interferences.

But in his route where I'm barely in it, I still die. Jeez, what's wrong with this freaking game! creator, why do you hate Snow so much? what did she ever do to you!?

Back to the Harry route, so when Harry became Snow's butler he met Sierra Cheney, my personal maid.

The cool, cold, emotionless
cat beast with her brunette hair and amethyst cat eyes, Harry fell for her at first sight.

Harry the butler with sky blue eyes, short light blue hair, and glasses.

Silent, and charismatic. He's a rabbit beast. Here in this world rabbit beasts are rare, and usually royalty, there are five ruling beasts and the rabbit beats are known for their power to control time.

The bad ending is that Sierra got too close to Harry's new friend the heroine, and Snow finds out and tries to kill her, and was almost successful but then Harry stops time long enough then suddenly, somehow-- out of literally NOWHERE the sword of Valor appears, and he uses it to stab Snow.

It's so creepy that, the sword just appears everywhere it's convenient to kill me.

Then it ends with Sierra confessing that she loved Harry, and Harry accepts her love. That's the bad ending.

The good ending is practically the same but he ends up with the heroine.

But one of the best ending for me right now is Dean's good ending.

When he just exiles his beloved sister to the countryside and is stripped of her high title of princess.

But this hard game was also very popular because of the variety of hidden characters.