Chapter 9

(A/N this time it's Snow's dad just imagine him with blue eyes)

(Edited)

-Snow's pov-

'Ah, how troublesome. Even though I don't know if they'll still go ahead with the assassination at this party, it still puts me on edge.' I thought while Sierra was brushing my hair.

"Lady Snow? What are you thinking about so deeply?" I was snapped out of my trance and answered calmly.

"Nothing much, just thinking. I don't think just 'killing' those who dare go against me would suffice," Sierra's eyes went wide then nodded in agreement.

'Hm? Strange. I was looking for a different reaction' she definitely looked scarier than I looked just a little while ago.

"Yes, lady Snow. They must be punished in a more severe, and painful way,"

'Never will I try and cross Sierra'

Then I heard knocking on my door.

"Big sister?" Sierra brushes through a knot in my wavy beach curls and yelped in pain.

"I apologize, lady Snow,"

"Never mind just open the door please," I said as I patted the knot. Then she nods and opened the door.

"Big sister?" Dean poked his head into my room and then entered fully.

"What is it, Dean? Shouldn't you be in bed right now?" I tilt my head.

"Could I possibly sleep here tonight?" he asks cutely and very embarrassed.

'His cuteness will be the death of me' I thought and At the same time, I thought that a smothering dark feeling filled the room.

"Oh? What's wrong? Do you not like your room?" it felt really uncomfortable.

'I would say yes if this wasn't improper in this time period. And because I don't think this uncomfortable feeling will leave if I say yes'

"N-no it's not that it's just... I can't sleep"

'Awww he's so adorable!'

"I'm sorry but can't let you sleep here," he looked at me with teary eyes.

Then the smothering feeling went away.

'Please don't look at me like that'

"But. How about this, I'll go with you to your room and I'll stay there until you fall asleep, how's that?" he looks at me bright-eyed.

"Yes! Thank you big sister!" he jumped in joy and hugged me.

-3rd person pov-

While Sierra is silently swearing and cursing at the young prince who stuck his tongue out at her.

'stupid wolf' thought Sierra.

'stupid maid' thought Dean.

When the three arrived at Dean's room, Dean jumped on the bed and gestured for Snow to lay down next to him.

While Sierra was standing near the doorway.

-Snow's pov-

I curl up to Dean and hug him while he snuggles in closer. I stroke his hair a bit.

'Snow must have loved you very much. But she probably didn't know how to show it. But you saw that, you were the one who took her side and grieved for Snow right? Snow was cold and stubborn, but she was also very strong. Those endings showed her as vain, selfish, and crazy. I was outraged when I finished my first route and discovered what they did to Snow'