𓆩ᥫ𝟐᭡𓆪

╭──╯ . . . .𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪. . . . ╰──╮

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Wilbur never thought he would have to see his godlike uncle passed out on the couch

Wilbur never thought he would have to see his godlike uncle passed out on the couch. Ever since he was A child he always saw Technoblade as A god, a mythical legend, he could still hardly believe that the things he had accomplished weren't works of fiction, fantastical revolutions and unlimited battle power.

But here he was, struggling to figure out what his own child wanted and passed out on the couch from overworking himself. It was two weeks ago that his uncle had rescued the baby from the ruined village, and it was two weeks ago that Wilbur had officially gained his first cousin.

Techno didn't want to stay with them at first, insisting he would be fine to go back to his base and raise the baby alone. Luckily, Phil had stopped him. Phil was wise enough to know that keeping a baby in an environment full of exposed lava, weaponry, poison, and armor wasn't exactly the brightest idea. And that coupled with the fact the most Techno had ever experienced in terms of babysitting or taking care of children in general was that one time Phil let Techno babysit Wilbur unsupervised, he still regrets that decision to this day.

So here Wilbur was, taking A walk in the forest with his baby cousin and young brother in his arms. Since Phil was busy with work and Techno was well... out of commission, he was tasked with taking care of the two babies. The two don't seem to be far apart in age, Phil and Techo had done research and eyeballed their age to be about 4 months old, about a month older than Tommy.

It's not that Wilbur didn't love his family. No, he adored them. It's just that his private time was being sacrificed for free babysitting, which isn't exactly ideal for the nine year olds' social life. As Wilbur trekked through the dense forest, he made notes of where he would have to turn to get back home. He didn't want to get lost after all. Sure, he could just wait for his dad to eventually get worried enough to find him, but an angry Phil was not something Wilbur was itching to see.

Suddenly, an arrow whizzed past Wilburs' head, making him stumble backward and nearly fall over. He took a few panicked gasps and looked down at his arms in relief when he saw neither of the babies were awoken or startled.

"You should see your face!" It was a familiar voice. One that Wilbur had grown to detest, Wilbur turned around and glared at the blaze with passion. "Seriously Nick? You couldn't find someone more tolerant of you to bother?" Wilbur huffed, looking over at the boy. "Oh come on, you have to admit it was funny." Nick chuckled. Wilbur gritted his teeth and began to walk in the other direction, not all too keen on getting into an altercation with the boy. "Scaredy cat!" He heard Nick's voice call. He didn't dare to look back. His fathers voice repeated in his head 'If you ignore them they'll go away.' A piece of advice he had gained when he was seven after getting into A scrap with the boy after he stole his ukulele strings.