5

I was so glad that Captain Levi did not make me to go his office until Sunday. Everything had been happening so fast between us that I really needed a few days to just let my brain rest and chill out for a while without drama.

It was Friday now and training had just finished, with a new announcement that the scouts were to make an appearance at the town fair outside of the castle in a couple weeks time. It was supposed to be a march and demonstration of all the new cadets who have joined the Survey Corps, in an effort to encourage even more participation. Our regiment had the least members in it, but had recently become recognised as just as important as the other two, maybe even greater, and more people would be needed to carry out the missions which were being planned at this point. The fair was nothing special but I just wanted to experience my first public event as a member of the scouts, and it seemed like a fun activity that I could look forward to.

Dinner had just finished, so everyone was headed back to their rooms to shower and get changed before meeting up again later. I entered the girls' room with Mikasa and Sasha right behind me, chatting away together, when I noticed a parcel had been left on my bed. None of the girls had been in this whole time, so they did not see how it got there or who may have left it. It was just a box wrapped up in paper laying there.

I frowned and sat on my bed, leaning against the wall, and began tearing up the paper on my lap. Finally, I was able to retrieve the box and open it up, only for me to see, before my face had turned bright red and I quickly shut the lid.

"What is it?" Asked Sasha, noticing my reaction and staring at my blushed face. Mikasa looked up at me as well as she sat down, having had just removed her jacket.

"Nothing," I said quickly, my face burning even brighter, rushing to shove the box into the bottom draw of my bedside table.

My actions were stopped when Sasha pounced in my direction with determination, her hand reached out to grab what I was holding. I screeched and moved the box behind my back, scrambling to my feet to get away from the crazy girl. Sasha went after me as I began to manoeuvre away, so I jumped off the bed hurriedly and began to run as the girl chased me in circles around the room, dedicated to having a look at what was inside.

"Let me see!" Sasha screamed.

"Nooooo!" I yelled back.

I yelped as Sasha grabbed onto my sleeve, pulling me back towards her. I shrieked as I fell towards the floor, letting go of the white box to free my hands and save myself from injury. As I did, the dark-haired girl grabbed the package and ran to the other side of the room with it. She opened the box and her eyes widened.

"'Wear this on Sunday'?!" She squealed, reading the note that had been left inside. The girl then reached in and I could only stare in horror, while laying on the floor, as she took out the dress to a maid outfit for both Mikasa and I to see, but one that was quite a bit more revealing than the usual.

Mikasa gasped and stood up straight and I groaned as I collapsed face-first onto the floor from my lying position, letting my arms and legs go limp.

"That's not from Eren is it?" Mikasa screeched, and I could only imagine how she felt seeing this, considering they grew up together. Eren would never do something like this though.

"Obviously not," I huffed, pushing my body upwards and rolling over into a sitting position, leaning against my bed frame while still on the floor. "Eren's way too self-obsessed for that."

Sasha and Mikasa then exchanged a look, gazing at each other with confused expressions, trying to silently figure out an answer to this between them.

"Jean?" Mikasa questioned again.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, "No way!" The idea of being with Jean was gross to me.