Chapter 3

Rowenna's P.O.V.

"Push Row Push!" Aegon encourages.

I let out another scream of agony. I felt every bone in my body clench.

"I can't!" I cry out.

Maids run around me and Aegon clutches my hand tightly.

"Yes you can!" Aegon demands sternly.

"I'd like to see you fit a baby out of your cock!" I sneer.

"Insult me later just focus on the baby," Aegon comments.

I bellow and push until I feel my head go dizzy but that was enough. I hear a shriek of a baby.

"Rowenna," Grace sighs. "You have had a girl."

I sigh with relief. Aegon's head plops down on my bed.

"And a boy..." Grace continues.

I open my eyes to find Aegon's arm around my belly. The rising sun was visible from the open curtains. I smell the sea salt of the Dornish water. I blink out the image of the nightmares that I see every night.

"The nightmares wake you up?" Aegon's voice comes from behind me.

I turn around to him and nod. I stroke the bristles that surround his mouth and chin.

"I get them too," Aegon admits. "But not as bad as you."

"I'm always here to protect you," I smile.

I cuddle up into his bare chest. He wraps his strong arms around me protectively.

"We have company," Aegon sighs tiredly.

I prop myself up on my elbows to see Maia and Luca. I smile sleepily at them. Maia was wearing a rose pink night shift and Luca was wearing pale blue breeches with no shirt.

"Come on then," Aegon says.

Maia and Luca leap onto the bed and cuddle up to us.

"Is it very cold in Winterfell?" Maia asks.

"Yes my dear," I answer as I stroke Maia's long brown locks.

"I want to stay here," Luca frowns.

"We will be back soon," I assure him.

At that moment, Grace walks in.

"Come on Maia and Luca," Grace requests. "Your Mother and Father have to get ready."

"Okay," Maia sighs and plants a kiss on my cheek.

Both of them scramble out of the room. I hear their footsteps against the stone going down the hallway.

"Get up," Grace orders.

I groggily slide from my bed over to Grace where she takes off my night shift leaving me completely nude.

"I adore the view from here," Aegon smirks.

"Take a long look because your not going to be seeing all of this for a while," I smirk back.

"Meh," Aegon dismisses. "The whores here are as wonderful as our wine in Dorne."

I gasp and run up to the bed and jump onto my husband. I begin to hit him playfully across his strong biceps.

"Joking joking," Aegon laughs.

"You better be," I warn.

"Get off the bed Rowenna and get your clothes on," Grace demands. "You are worse than the children."