Chapter 2

Aegon's P.O.V.

I drummed my fingers against the hard wooden table. It was a true Dornish feast with bright colours and elaborate dancing but I was bored. Rowenna, my love, was nowhere to be seen. Why am I allowing her to leave to see that beast of her cousin? Because I trust her and I know she can look after our children.

"Father?" a sweet voice interrupts my thoughts.

I look up to see Serenity. She pushes her long black hair from her pale face. Her deadly but calm black eyes look at me confused.

"Yes my little raven?" I put on a fake smile.

"Would you like to dance?" Serenity asks.

"Of course," I smile and stand up.

Her face beams and she flattens her cream Dornish gown. I am wearing a black tunic with golden suns and black breeches.

I pick up my nine year old daughter and fly her around. Serenity squeals in excitement and begins to turn into a pup. She licks my hand and I drop my daughter lightly onto the ground. She scatters away as the guests gush over her.

"The Princess Rowenna of the Houses Baratheon and Martell. Princess of Dorne and Queen of the Stormlands," a man announces.

I turn around to see my beautiful wife in a sexy Dornish dancing gown. White in colour with slits in the skirt and a lot of exposed skin. She also wore a golden headpiece on top of her dark chocolate brown curls and a matching necklace. She was the image of a Dornish princess with the exception of her creamy skin and deep blue eyes.

I instantly felt a hardness in my breeches at her arrival. Wanting to take her there and then. I shivered at the thought of her sweet maiden that was better then any wine. She gave me a confident smile and slowly walked up to me, every step towards me gave me satisfaction.

"My prince," she curtsies.

I grab her waist and plunge her into a fiery kiss in which she responds with pleasure. Hoots come from the crowd along with laughter. I pull away and stare into her marvellous eyes.

"We will continue this later," I confirm.

"Or now?" Rowenna winks.

"One second," I say instantly.

I turn away from my wife. "My guests and people."

Everyone falls silent in the room.

"Your Princess will be leaving for the North tomorrow. The young Princes and Princesses will also be leaving. Although I will be staying," I announce. "I wish my wife and children a safe journey."

"Here here," everyone calls out.

The music continues and the loud talking as well. I drag Rowenna out of the feast room and into the corridor. I push her against the wall and plunge her into a kiss. My chest crushes her perfects breasts as my tongue enters her mouth. Her arms go around my neck, bringing us closer. I slide my hands down her hourglass form to her hips. Her legs wrap around my waist as I rub her pale thighs. My fingers trace her inner thigh almost touching her core.

"Excuse me?" says a small boy's voice.

I groan into Rowenna's mouth. She unattaches our lips and looks over my shoulder.

"Yes Luca," she says sweetly.

Our youngest child and boy, Luca. He resembles Rowenna completely.

"Some of the guests are wondering where you have gone," he informs us.

"Daddy and Mummy are busy right now," I tell him.

"Am I going to have another sister?" Luca asks curiously.