𝓒𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰❦13

A few days had passed, and Angie and Emily still hadn't talked about the whole situation. They sat in the kitchen, not saying a word. The windows showing the night sky and city lights.

Angie ran her middle finger around the rim of a glass full of water. It was like she knew that Emily would start something first. Staring at the water as if it was running away. There was a knock at the door but Angie didn't divert her gaze.

Instead she listened to the whispering from behind. The growing feeling that it was about her. She stopped tracing the glass, and looked at them. Finding JJ and Emily watching her. "If you're going to talk about me, you should at least not look at me. It gives it away pretty easily."

"We weren't talking about you," JJ tried to play off. For some reason that just made Angie angry. She hopped down from her seat and stormed upstairs. Slamming her door shut. She fell onto her bed, curling into the fetus position. Letting the built up tears fall.

Downstairs, the two adults stood by the door. Completely lost on what to do. "I don't know how to do this mother thing." Emily admitted.

"Yes you do. You have to talk to her about it though. If it's something serious, she could need help. You know this as much as I do," JJ reassured.

"And if I say something wrong? She could hate me for the rest of her life." Emily weighed out. Knowing that she was just worrying herself.

"She won't hate you, right now she needs someone to talk to. And that someone should be you." JJ said, while pushing Emily up the stairs.

"She sees you as a mother as well, ya' know." Emily stopped, taking ahold of the blonde's hand. She pulled her upstairs with her. Going for the door to Angie's room. They knocked softly.

"What?" They heard a sad voice call.

"Can we come in?" Emily asked from outside the room.

"If I don't have a choice," Angie answered. She was still curled up on her bed, buried under the covers at this point.

The door slowly opened, and the two mom figures saw the bump in the blankets. "Are you ok?" JJ worried.

"I'm fine." Angie mumbled, being very unbelievable. She flipped the cover off of her head. Her hair being a mess, and all over her face.

"Is something going on?" Emily questioned. The two walked over, sitting on each side of Angie.

"It's just that...nevermind." She shut off, going back under the blanket.

"Angie, we just want you to be ok and be able to talk to us." JJ mentioned, running a hand through her own hair.

"It's not easy to just tell you. I really wish it was," Angie said, trying not to cry but struggled to keep it all in.

"How can we make it easier?" Emily pried.

In Angie's head she had solutions. Let me be alone in my ball of sadness, and tomorrow we don't talk about it. Act like nothing happened. Like I didn't throw up. But she couldn't tell them that.

"Angie?" JJ tried to regain her attention.

"There is nothing you guys can do. Everything is just crashing down in my head." The teen said, finally coming back out from under the blankets. Tears running down her cheeks. She looked between the two 'moms' and just broke. Letting go of it all.

And when JJ placed her hand on the back of Angie, she just cried more. She was trying her best not to gag. Trying to keep everything down.

Knowing that this would happen, Angie just tried to hide away from the world. Stuffing her face under her pillow. She couldn't see that her stomach was revealed. Her rib cage being visible.