𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓨𝓸𝓿❦4

❦❦❦𝓔𝓛𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝 𝓨𝓔𝓐𝓡𝓢 𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓡❦❦❦

(its season 5, just to clarify)

Angie was living her best life. She had become the smartest kid at her school. Not just in math and science, but in everything. She would be 16 today.

She woke up and rolled out of bed. Hitting the soft carpet. "That's one way," she groaned to herself. She jumped up, sliding into slippers. Grabbing her phone and speaker, she went into the bathroom to shower. Blaring her morning music.

That was her favorite part about being the youngest. Her siblings were gone for college, and her parents were already awake and downstairs. Either watching the news or making breakfast.

She finished her shower a solid half hour later. Giving her another hour and a half left to get ready. She wrapped two towels around her, one around her body, the other around her waves. She brushed her teeth, then left the bathroom. Singing her way back to the navy blue room.

Placing her phone back on the charger and the speaker on her dresser. The song Dancing Queen by ABBA played loudly. Angie dancing around her room to collect clothing.

Collecting a silky beige button up and high waisted jean shorts. Throwing on the new fabrics. She slid on her white vans. Putting together a natural makeup look, and letting her hair fall. Finally happy with her outcome.

She grabbed her backpack and phone. Ready to greet her parents. "Good morning family!" She called out from the top of the stairs. They both looked up to her with smiles.

"Morning princess, happy 16," her mother greeted from the kitchen. "You're lunch is packed and your breakfast is about to be finished."

"Thank you, and good morning daddy dearest. What's on the news this lovely day?" She turned her attention to the tv. Wrapping her arms around her father's neck while he sat on the couch. She placed a caring kiss on his cheek.

"Not much, but be careful, apparently a murderer managed to escape from prison. Never know what he might do." He shrugged.

"It's probably nothing. Oh! Mom! Can I maybe drive to school alone? I'll be extra careful!" She pleaded. Usually she would drive with her in the morning. Seeing as she only has her permit.

"Nice try, I'll pick you up after school." Her mom gave a heartedly laugh. "We do have to leave a tad bit early though, Stacy's mom asked us to drive her today. So breakfast on the go my love."

"Got it, love you dad! I'll see you tonight!" She waved. He gives a 'bye' and the family goes their own ways.

The mom and daughter get in the white car, starting the drive off to the school. Picking up Stacy on the way. Laughing and talking the entire way.

Pulling up to the school, the two teens get out. Leaving the mom to drive home. "Ok, please tell me you heard the news this morning!" Stacy started.

"You know I did. It's crazy how they let that guy get out. Said he was a murderer." Angie replied, shocked.

"You should be careful. What if it's... ya' know." The friend went on.

"I already know. But I genuinely think that the guy that murdered both of my families, is in there for life." She laughed off her worries. "Now, we should get to home room before that bell rings. I'm toast if I get another detention."