the day after (9)

Y/N Pov:

I woke up feeling Anna lift her head off my chest. "Hey," she said. "Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to stay over, I jus-" she cut me off. "It's ok. I'm glad you did." I smiled at her. Anna laid her head back down onto my chest and cuddled close to me, and I put my arms around her. I could wake up like this every morning.

After about 45 minutes of lying together, Anna picked up her phone and checked the time. "Oh shit, I have a photoshoot." Anna jumped up from her bed, accidentally pushing down on my abs. "Ow," I said kinda quietly. "Sorry," she half yelled, still running around searching for clothes. She picked up a blue crop top and sweatpants and ran into the bathroom. I laughed to myself and picked up my phone going through Instagram. I checked my tags and saw a ton of people posting about my concert last night. From what I saw, people really enjoyed it. I smiled from ear to ear, looking through pictures and videos of my fans.

After a couple of minutes, Anna ran out of the bathroom, throwing her clothes in her closet. I look up at her and turn my phone off when she walks out. She looks so beautiful. Her hair was wavy, and her abs! Omg! "Woah," I thought to myself. "Thanks," she said, smiling through her mirror she was fixing her mascara in. Shit, I said that out loud. I laughed a little, still sitting in her bed.

Anna finished fixing her makeup and walked over to me. "I'm sorry, I have to go, but you can stay here, and I'll be back in an hour." She said. "Ok, is it cool if I take Pluto for a walk?" I asked. She smiled at me, blushing a bit. "Of course, I'm sure he'd love that." She kissed me on the cheek and ran downstairs to meet up with the rest of the house, and I heard the front door close.

Anna Pov:

"Is it cool if I take Pluto for a walk?" She asked me. In my head, I was freaking out because that image in my mind was adorable. "Of course, I'm sure he'd love that," I responded. I felt myself smiling and my cheeks getting red, and I was hoping she didn't notice. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, and ran out the door. Shit. Did I really just kiss her cheek? Oh no. It was an accident. It just kinda happened. I hope that wasn't weird. I ran out of the house, shutting the door behind me and getting into the car with Sab, Eva, Karina, and Dev. Sab was driving, and she started the car and drove to the shoot.

"I didn't hear y/n leave last night," Sab said with a devilish smile. The rest of the girls laughed a little. "Stop, we didn't do anything, but yeah, she stayed over," I said, feeling my cheeks turning red. "What'd you guys do?" Karina asked. "Nothing, we just played video games and watched movies and stuff," I said, still blushing but trying to hide it from them. "Did you guys kiss or anything?" Eva asked urgently. "No, EVAN, we didn't," I said, making an angry pouty face at her. "Jeez, sensitive topic," Eva said jokingly. I rolled my eyes playfully. Dev looked over at me, "Ooo, Anna's blushing! My little sugar plum muffin KitKat has a crush!" She yelled in a high-pitched voice. "Stop!" I yelled back, trying to hide that it made me blush even more. All the girls in the car started laughing, and I laughed with them. Seriously though, can this car ride be over...

Y/N Pov:

After Anna left, I sat in her bed for another 10 minutes then decided to get up. I didn't have clothes so I decided I would just wear my jeans and a black tank top that I had on. I walked downstairs and saw a guy standing in the kitchen. "Hey, what's up?" I said, walking towards him. He looked up at me, "Hey," he said, smiling back. "I'm y/n," I said, holding out my hand for him to shake it. "I know," he said, laughing. "I'm Zack," he added, shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you," I said, walking over to sit at the island in the kitchen. "You too. I heard your concert was awesome last night." He said. "Well, I'm glad to hear the word got around," I said playfully. "I was gonna go outside and play basketball. You wanna come?" He asked. "Sure, maybe after I walk Pluto though," I said. "Sounds good," he responded, walking out of the kitchen.

I wanted to change my clothes; I didn't want to be gross or anything, so I pulled out my phone and texted Anna.

y/u/n: Hey, is it cool if I walk Pluto back to my place and change and then walk him back?

shumate.anna: Sure, be safe :)

y/u/n: I will. have a good photo shoot.

shumate.anna: Thank you, bubs

"Bubs," I thought to myself. It made me smile. I stood up and walked into the backyard to see Pluto running around. He turned to see me and started sprinting towards me. When he reached me, he started jumping on me and licking me. "Hey buddy," I said, smiling, bending down to pet him. His eyes are as blue as Anna's. After playing with him for a little while, I found his leash, hooked it onto his collar, and started walking to my house.

-

When we got to my house, I opened the door and let Pluto off his leash so he could run around while I change, but he just kept following me. I think I'm catching feelings for the dog now, I thought to myself, smiling. I walked up to my room with Pluto, and he jumped on my bed and laid down.

I changed into black ripped jeans, a sports bra, and a gray hoodie that says "Paris" on the front in white letters. I got it when I performed there. "You ready to go, bud?" I said, walking over to Pluto and scratching his head. I smiled and walked downstairs with Pluto following me. I hooked on his leash, put on my Air Force's, and started walking back to Anna's.

-

I walked up to Anna's driveway and saw she still wasn't home yet, so I let Pluto out in the backyard again and walked into the kitchen. "Hey Zack," I said, walking in, seeing him leaning on the kitchen counter. "Hey, you ready to get your ass kicked?" He asked competitively. "In your dreams," I respond.

We walked outside to the basketball court, and he picked up the ball and shot it. "Damn, you miss your first shot? Not a good start," I said jokingly. "Oh yeah? Let's see you try." He said, passing me the ball. "Ok then," I said confidently. I dribbled the ball to the three-point line and shot it, seeing the ball land perfectly in the hoop. "Ok then." He said, surprised. "1 on 1?" He asked. "If you want that kind of harassment," I said, laughing. "Whatever," He said. "Your ball first, you're gonna need the help," I said jokingly. "I can't believe I'm about to win against a superstar, definitely crossing it off my bucket list," he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and laughed with him.

I was starting to get hot. I forgot how hot LA is. I took off my hoodie, leaving me in my black sports bra and black ripped jeans. I walked back over to where Zack was standing. "Check." He said, passing me the ball, and I passed it back to him, starting to guard him. Little man is gonna lose.

1350 words
not edited

I hope you guys liked this somewhat long chapter, I know it's uneventful, but stuff's coming. I just have to think of it...

Also, dw, Zach and y/n = bestie vibes only.