LA (28)

Y/N Pov:

I woke up the day after everything happened at around 9 am. I had a moment of peace before I remembered everything from the night before. I felt all the pain spread throughout my body again. I wanted to stay in bed all day. Today Eva and I are supposed to go back to LA together. I knew it was the right thing to do, but it still didn't make it any easier. Being so close to Anna yet so far emotionally.

I finally gathered the energy to get out of bed, and I got dressed. After a quick shower and putting on clothes, I walked downstairs to see Eva packing. "You almost ready? Our plane leaves in 3 hours." She said. I nodded. I didn't have to pack because I had clothes and stuff like that at my house in LA.

After a couple more minutes, there was a knock at the front door. I walked over to the door and opened it. A member of my security was standing there. "You both ready?" He asked. "Yeah," I responded. I walked out the door with Eva following close behind me. As I stepped out, the crowd of people got louder and started screaming. I heard some of them yelling things about Eva and me, but I ignored it. After my security created a path to our car, Eva and I quickly got inside and headed for the airport.

-

Eva and I boarded the private plane and sat down across from each other.

Eva Pov:

Y/n looked so sad.  When we sat down, she looked down at the floor. It looked like her mind was blank but in so much pain. It seems like she has no hope for her relationship with Anna. She's wrong. We'll set this all right. They're meant to be.

-

We landed in LA in the afternoon. Y/n I didn't talk for most of the flight. She seemed closed off, and I didn't want to push her to talk. We got out of the plane and into a car that took us to y/n's house.

-

We got out of the car and went inside. Y/n took off her shoes and sat down in her living room. I left my backpack at the door and walked up to her. "I don't want to push you but have you thought about going to NACH with me today?" I asked. She looked up at me fearfully. "I want to, Eva, I do, but I don't even know what I would say to her," she responded. "You're going to see her eventually," I said, sitting down beside her. "You're right. I guess it's better sooner than later, right?" "Exactly," I responded. "Alright, let's do this," she said. She stood up and walked into her garage as I grabbed my backpack. I walked out the front door and saw Y/n sitting on her motorcycle, holding an extra helmet. I put on the helmet and got on behind her.

-

Y/N Pov:

After about 15 minutes, we pulled into Anna's driveway. I felt my heart begin pounding rapidly in my chest. The last time I was here, it didn't exactly go well. I took off my helmet and placed it on the seat of my motorcycle. Eva handed me her helmet, and I put it inside a compartment.

I looked towards the front door and took a deep, unsteady breath. "Are you ok?" Eva asked, looking over at me. "Yeah," I said, feeling my hands begin to sweat. We started walking towards the door, and Eva unlocked it, leading me inside. I recognized the smell of the house and the decorations as if everything happened just yesterday. Eva walked into the kitchen, checking for Anna, but she wasn't there. "She's probably in her room," Eva said. I nodded. Eva and I walked up the stairs, and we stopped in front of Anna's room. "Good luck," she said with a smile, then continuing to her room.

After everything that's happened, I'm back. I'm closer to Anna right now than we've been in months. I took and deep breath and reached my hand up, lightly knocking on the door. I heard the bed creak, and then footsteps approached the door. The handle turned, and the door slowly opened. She looked up at me and our eyes locked. "Y/n," she whispered. My lips parted to speak, but nothing came out. I looked deeply into her eyes. I could tell we were both in shock. After a moment, Anna quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and nestled her head into the crook of my neck. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head into her shoulder. We stood in her doorway, taking in each other's embrace for the first time in what felt like forever. "I love you," she whispered into my ear. I felt chills spread throughout my body. "I love you," I responded. I felt Anna smile into my neck. This feeling filled a hole in my heart. Anna lifted her head from my neck, and we looked into each other's eyes once again. "I'm so sorry," I said genuinely. "Don't be. We've both made mistakes," she responded, slightly smiling.

"Anna, I can't be away from you anymore. You mean everything to me. Fame and music mean nothing if I don't have you. The world is black and white, but with you, I see everything in color. I'm in this for the long run. I love you more than you could ever know, and I will until the day I die." I took a deep breath after letting all of that out. Her eyes glistened as they started to fill with tears. "Y/n, you're my forever. I love you with all my heart, and I'm yours for as long as you'll have me." She responded.

We exchanged smiles, our eyes still locked. I couldn't resist anymore. I leaned in and pulled her waist closer to my body. Anna pulled me in from my neck, and our lips finally touched. I felt butterflies in my stomach. It felt like the very first time. Our lips fit together as if they were meant for each other. Our lips moved together as our bodies became closer. Anna jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist as I held her up, her hands still wrapped around my neck.

After a couple of moments, we pulled away. I still held Anna in my arms.

"I love you, Anna Shumate."

"I love you y/n y/l/n."

1124 words
not edited

I hope you guys enjoy finally being back with Anna :)

Anyways...

I'm falling so hard right now.