Following us

Cho Y/N POV

"Y/N, why where you talking to exo?" Jaisoo asked with a concerned look after looking around us.

"Oh yeah, I became friends with these two dudes called Sehun, from EXO and Kino, Kino was from...pentagon,was it?" I said thinking...

"Well anyway, the important thing I needed to tell you was...we need a leader. Every other group has a leader apart from Blackpink, but we need a leader and the girls and I were thinking and we chose.....you...." Jaisoo said excitedly but when she got to the 'you' part she lost all the excitement and her voice became unnecessarily nervous.

"Hmm....okay!" I answered calmly before picking my tray up and heading to the tray place...

"Wait...what?" Sooji asked, everyone was surprised by my answer.

"Guys, I knew you would pick me to be the leader because I always acted like the leader when we were younger..." I said, slightly smirking at the fact that they where shook...
"Besides, you guys know I would be a good leader and even though I'm the leader now.... no formalities! We'll act normal so don't start saying stuff like Hello instead of hi..." I said giggling.

"Well...now that this is settled, let's head to next class!" I said and as if in cue the bell rang right after.

——————————————————————
Time skip....
————————-—————————————–

"Physics was soo boring!" Minsun said, clearly annoyed.

"But vocal class was fun..." Jaisoo said sarcastically.

Sooji rolled her eyes before speaking "Yeah! It would've been so much better if Taehyung hadn't stolen the spotlight and started boasting" Sooji said before rolling her eyes again.

"Yah! Your eyes will get stuck up there if you keep on rolling them" I said chuckling and still helping Sooji on her crutches.
I was looking at the floor when at the corner of my eyes I saw a figure that looked like Jimin move behind us, when I looked back at the ground, the were 7 more shadows excluding ours....

Not wanting any of my members to get hurt again....I started saying stuff like..
"Guys! Hurry up!" And "It's getting late!" Soon we reached the dormitory building and I found the keys in my pocket.
I was gonna be sharing a room with Sooji...but I didn't mind, at least I could keep an eye on her!

As soon as we found our dorm, I ran in and locked the door.
"Y/N, what's wrong?" Minsun asked confused and concerned.

"There was someone following us but the were definitely BTS, so I had to hurry up." I said before sighing and looking at Sooji's leg.

A few hours later...

It was the middle of the night and I was starting to feel, dizzy and was finding it hard to sleep.
'Not again..' I thought before getting out of bed and putting my Coat on. I find it hard to sleep a lot of nights and when it gets bad, I get dizzy and the only way to calm myself down is by going on late night walks.
-
I walked out the door, taking my phone with me and messaging Jaisoo saying I had gone out. Afterwards, I put the phone on my pocket before heading to the park.
-
When I got to the park, I sat down at a bench and stared at the night sky...it was breezy and I could see the stars shining proudly next to the crescent moon, I stared in wonder and calmness before whispering a soft, "I wish I was a star" and soon leaning in the bench, as the wind hit my cheeks and blew my hair around, the calmness of the atmosphere and my tired self combined to make it the perfect time and place to sleep....slowly I drifted off and went to my own world...dreamland.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay- sorry guys but I don't think I can update anytime soon because of my projects coming up- but thanks anyway for your support- love you and I will try my best!💕💕💕💕💕