Guilt

Y/N POV
I collapsed onto the floor. I had only searched for a minute and already, I was tired. There were cameras everywhere and I just knew that BTS would be watching this in amusement.

They were such cruel people, maybe even psychopaths! But I still wondered what made them like this. Was it something from the past? Was it something at home? Or was it me? I don't know. I knew deep inside they are good. Everyone is.

I continued to look but fell, I stood up again but fell once more. Then a stinging sensation ran through my body and my arms were numb, my legs? They hurt so much that I couldn't even feel them.

"So I guess I've broken a-few bones?" I said to myself without noticing the camera. Which heard it all.

3rd Person POV
Y/N eventually got up and found bandages. She quickly put them on and aided to herself. She continued searching and ignored the pain.

Meanwhile in the 'Bully room' the atmosphere was grim as everyone stared at the screen with guilt.

"Hyung, don't you think we went a little too far?" V asked hoping to get reassured by the older boys, but no. He got the opposite.

"We didn't go a little far, we went further than anyone could've handled. I honestly thought she would've died." Jimin stated earning glares from the others.

"Hmm yeah, should we call the others and tell them that we're abandoning the pla-.." Just as RM was about to ask, he was cut off by Jin.

"Look she found Jaisoo!"  He shouted pointing to the screen in shock. Everyone was shocked.

"Didn't the traps work?" Rm whispered to himself confused. But a smirk plastered itself onto his face in no time as he turned to face the others.

"Wow she's strong." RM looked star struck earning disgusted and just confused or weird faces from the only other 3 people in the room.

"Uh, Namjoonie Hyung. She's found Seulgi too...." Taehyung pointed out.

RM nodded and looked at the Boys before speaking. "It's fine, let them go. And give them a rest for a-few weeks. After that, we'll start again...but worse this time." RM smiled and left the room before the others followed behind him grinning widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys- sorry for making the chapter so short but either way, hope you liked it- sorry for mistakes- sorry for the late update- thank you for reading and for everything- check out my other books. Just go to my account @SoniNKpop - thank you and love you guys 💞💖💕💞💖💕💞💖💕💕💖💖💕💕💞💖💕💖💖💕💕💞💖💕💖💞💖💞💖💕💞💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️💖💖💖💖💖💕💕💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕