No care

Jungkook POV

I repeated the subjects on my timetable as I slowly packed my bag for tomorrow. It wasn't that I liked school but I still needed a decent job and a steady future so I still needed to care about it.

My mind was mainly focused on what happened earlier though. Yoongi Hyung was acting unusually strange. He normally stayed locked up in his studio on chill days like this but tonight he left and took the car with him!
He was old enough though, he was 18! But I wasn't...yet.

Jimin had been in his room making notes and acting like 'Sherlock Holmes' all day! I had no clue where Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung were. V Hyung had gone out to the convenience store with Yeontan and Hobi Hyung was doing his best to find out where on Earth Yoongi Hyung went.

I was bored beyond belief. I had done everything! Homework, doodles, singing, dancing, etc. So now I was on my way to Jimin's room to see what the hell he was doing.

A screech was heard as I opened the door. "Hyung?" I asked. The room was dimly lit and dramatic music played in the background as Jimin stood in-front of a large pin board. A picture of Y/N was pinned to it, along the bottom were pictures of each member. Y/N's picture was in the middle, to the right of it was a picture of BLACKPINK and to the left of it was a picture of Seulgi. On the far corner was a picture of PENTAGON and the other side was EXO. Along the top were pictures of each member of teamwork. There was red wool connecting all the pictures aside from Seulgi's picture.
It was generally confusing and I genuinely wondered if something was mentally wrong with Jimin who had a leg on top of a wooden chair as he stood too proudly for the mess he had created.
While I walked closer, I noticed that he had added two more pictures to the lot. One was a picture of a key and the other was a silhouette of a man with a question mark in-front of it. There was soon a purple string connecting Seulgi to the pictures of the key and man.
Like this:

"Who's that?" I asked pointing to the man

"I don't know...just somebody..." He shrugged.
"Then why'd you put him on there?" I asked even more confused.
"Gut feeling...I just feel like Y/N is being controlled by someone." He said.
"Or something?" I questioned. "That's why you put the key there.." He just nodded still deep in thought.

"I don't even know anymore!" He shouted before falling into the bed neatly set behind him. I watched him as he suddenly jumped up before looking at his phone. A large smile was plastered across his face.
"I need to print this!" He spoke before running out of the dimly lit room leaving me in there alone.