BF Yandere Alphabet

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Cuddles, just cuddles, nothing but cuddles 24/7. Even if you wanted to do something else like make food, he will literally guilt trip you with puppy dog eyes. 

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

None, BF doesn't like to kill. He thinks it's going too far, but he will blackmail!

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

BF is physically incapable of mocking his darling or being rude to you. He treats you like a god/goddess/something cool idc. 

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Like Pico, BF is too afraid you'll run away from him if he takes you outside. 

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Besides GF not a lot of people understand him due to the fact he speaking beeps and boops. However, you've been able to understand him and he pours everything. They show every part of his heart even on the 1st day. Simp.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

BF would be both mad and sad. Mostly because you're defying him, and sad because he thinks he's done something wrong.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Oh heavens no. That's the last thing he'll consider it. You're BF's most important thing in his life! Just be a good doll and stay put.  

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

After an escape attempt, he'll punish them accordingly. 

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

BF just wants to live a normal quiet life with you, which isn't much, but considering all of the hecticness of people wanting his (now ex) GF over a rap battle, he just wants to settle down. 

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Oh, he does get jealous, when he hasn't kidnapped you yet, he usually just holds your hand around you and your friends.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He treats you like a worshipper does a god. Even in public (before he kidnaps you).

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He usually raps about you whenever somebody wants to battle against him for your love. *cough cough* senpai *cough cough*

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

BF tries to act very tough with you around, but everybody can see he's a simp for you. 

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

It's probably the most painful (mentally) to go through, he just ignores you. Doesn't talk to you. Doesn't even acknowledge your existence. It pains him to do this but, it is your fault for trying to escape.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

The right to be outside or to be left alone. (Unless if you're being punished.)

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

It takes a long time for him to confront his feelings, it takes an even longer time before abducting them. So, I think it takes about 4 months before whisking them away. Enjoy peace and freedom while it lasts.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If you die, it won't take long before he'll kick the bucket just to be with you. If you escape, however, he'll try to find you. BF knows people. 

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

BF doesn't feel bad about abducting you, you're his soulmate after all! But if he makes you mad he'll feel extremely guilty.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

He actually met you when you tried to rap against him, BF believed in love at first sight when he saw you.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He feels extremely guilty, BF thinks it's because of something he's done. 

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He doesn't actually kill people for you.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

If you're crying, his defense is weakened. If you're sad he's sad.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

No, he would never! It makes him cry thinking of hurting you.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

You bet he does!

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

4 months, make sure to lock your window at night kids. 

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Never in a million years.