Tankman Yandere Alphabet

(A/N: Tankman my beloved)

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He shows it via physical touch, he'll hold onto you for hours and if you tell him that he should stop, he'll cling to you like a koala until you physically push him off. 

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Depends, he can handle big and messy but if he needs to do something in private, he'll do it.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

When at his house, Tankman usually treats them like royalty. He worships you. I guess the only time he'd really mock you is that if you escape and he caught you again. 

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

I mean, he'll kill people who even say hi to you. Even people who looked at you are on thin fucking ice.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bear to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

I mean, it's pretty clear because of how much flirting he does with you. Even if he leaves for like a minute, and when he comes back to you a smile appears on his face.  So he's pretty vulnerable, he'll do anything you really tell him to do (well, besides escape, he can't let you do that.)

 Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Guilty. Did he do something wrong? What did he do? What could he do to make you feel better?

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He would never consider it some sort of sick game. He hates it when you try to escape because he always thinks that it's because he did something.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

The kidnapping part prepared to get bonked.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Live a nice, and hopefully quiet life. Maybe have a few dogs. Tankman has seen the horrors of wars.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Oh boy, he does get jealous. Tankman asks you who they are, just making sure theyre just a friend. If not, say bye-bye to them!

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He acts kinda cocky and flirty around their darling both in public and in private. But when you're not there, he mostly act likes the same in the tankmen series, albeit slightly more serious. 

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He usually just complements them, sometimes he uses words of affirmation. Maybe even a little bit of flirting and some joking around but thats it for the most part. 

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Sort of. He still jokes around with his friends, he just acts more protective and flirtatious with you. 

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

This is probably one of the better punishments you could get from one of the funkin characters. He'll just take your blankets away so you'll be cold and come to him for warmth. Hey, its better than being yelled at.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

I mean not much, first he won't let you go outside but soon he'll let you go outside. (Of course, with him following you.)

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Tankman is pretty patient with waiting for his darling to love him. Its kinda scary. 

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If you leave, he'll try to get you back. He'll go to the end of the Earth to find you and take you back to your "new" home. If you die on the other hand,  he'll cry his heart out and isolate himself from the rest of the cast in fnf and his crew in tankmen. 

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He will feel bad if you cry, or yell. But most of the time, he doesn't. 

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

While he was rapping against the boyfriend, you supported him. Tankman couldn't stop thinking about you from that day. 

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Guilty. Extremely guilty. He'll most likely cry along side you. 

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He wont hurt his darling, like in anyway possible. 

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

If tankman doesn't allow you to do something (which is like almost never,) act like you're gonna cry.  He'll cave in.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Nope. Never. 

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He absolutely worships his darling, at one point, he sent you a friend's eyeball in the mail along with a love letter. 

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Hmm. He's like pretty patient so... 8-10 months?

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

No. If he did, he'd try anything to make you feel anything. 

(A/n: Hi! sorry i didn't get this out sooner, i was sad)