Yandere Pico x Reader

(I'm back! This one shot is actually inspired by Tankmanswaifu 's headcanons! please check them out!

"Bye Pico!" You say, waving your hand goodbye.
"See ya toots." Pico reply's back before you shut the door to your house.

Man that sleepover with Pico was fun. You two laughed so much and ate so much food. It was probably one of the best things you would ever experience!

Now you have to clean up. That was the worst part of hosting a sleepover at your house.

You start picking up empty soda cans off of the floor and dump them into the recycling bin. Then you pick up an empty pizza box from when you and Pico were watching like, 15 billion movies.

Suddenly you get a text from Pico! You go and check your phone in a little bit of a hurry.

"Hey! I think I left my diary in your room. Could you go and get it for me?" Pico text says.

So naturally, like a good friend, you walk to your room to look for his diary. It's a big orange notebook with "Diary" carved in it along with the words "DONT READ!!" Huh. You know.. since Pico isn't here... maybe he wouldn't mind if you took a sneak peek at one of the pages. Right?

Curiosity got the best of you, as you flipped to a random page, which just seemed to be the day before you asked him to have a sleepover, and you begin to read.

(Picot's writing will look like this)

Dear Diary,
(Y/N) looked like an angel today. Though, they look like an angel everyday. I guess I should really come up with better complements than that. But what can I say, they really look like an angel today!

Anyways, that's not the point. Today, I saw Nene talking to (Y/N). Whenever I see her talking to (Y/N) I get really angry. It makes me want to rip out Nene's rib cage. I don't know if (Y/N) knows this, but Nene is just trying to get into their pants. Nene doesn't deserve to be with (Y/N)

Me. ME. ME. ME. ME. ME.
Me.

Why does (Y/N) tease me like this? I mean, it's not like I don't like it, I find it cute, but I just really want to take it to the next level. You know?  If anybody gets in our way, I'm just gonna have to shoot them down.

Wowie, it's getting late. I'm going to stop writing in this and go to sleep. Hopefully I'll dream of (Y/N).

-Good night diary.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

Morbity and curiosity got the better of you, you read everything. He describes his fantasies about you so vividly along with his plans with you, how he touched himself and what he thought of when he did so. (P.S: it was definitely you) How could you have noticed this?

Pico's diary warps your view of him. What you thought of a funny, stubborn, but ultimately well meaning guy is know replaced with an obsessive, creepy, perverted weirdo.

You hear a ding on your phone. It's from Pico. He texted you like 20 times when you were reading the diary. You took a deep breath and checked the text messages.

"Hey."
"Hey."
"Hey."
"Did you find my diary?"
"I'm pretty sure I left it in your room."
"Did you find it there?"
"Is everything ok?"
"Hi????"
"Did you read it?"
"You must've read it."
[Missed call: 3 new voice mails]
"(Y/N) I can explain."
"Plz answer."
[Missed Call]
[Missed Call]
"Are you ignoring me?"
[Missed Call]
[Missed Call]
[Missed Call]
[Missed Call]
[Missed Call]
"Look out side your window darling."

Eyes widening, you slowly turn your head to your window, just to scream out in fear when you see Pico putting his hand against the window. Only for a brief moment, he takes out his phone and texts you something.

"Let me in plz"

Word count: 669