02

hey sexy remember to drink something ily 😈

———————————————————————

ava was in the shower getting ready to stream when her phone rang,
she quickly hopped out the shower and answered the facetime.
"hello?" she said as clays face came up on her screen, extremely close to the camera.
"hi-" he paused "are you in the shower?"
"i just got out to answer your call, is it important?"
"you got out of the shower for me?" he pretended to blush.
"shut up, is this important?" the brunette repeated herself.
"no i just wanted to know if you were ready to stream, but you're obviously not." clay pointed out.
"no shit sherlock." she said, her voice laced with sarcasm.
"okay, get back in the shower, you probably stink." the blonde joked.
"ok bye." the girl said before hanging up the phone, turning her playlist back on and hopping back in the shower.

the speaker was playing 505 by the artic monkeys fairly loud while she sang along,
"BUT I CRUMBLE COMPLETELY WHEN YOU CRY! IT SEEMS LIKE ONCE AGAIN YOU'BE HAD TO GREET ME WITH GOODBYE."
despite the fact the girl claimed to have no special talents, anyone who had heard her sing would say she had a beautiful voice.

once she'd dried her hair and did some light makeup she was ready to stream, even though she never showed her face she still put in the effort to get ready.

she sent out a tweet and put up her starting soon card before joining the vc the three boys were in, her heart raced as her mouse hovered above the join button, despite her coming across as so confident online, in real life she was much more nervous about meeting the other two boys for the first time.

"AVA!" her friends familiar voice yelled as soon as she joined, calming her down ever so slightly,
"hey there, sexy." she said, trying to appear as confident as she let on.
"hi ava, it's really nice to meet you!" george beamed.
"hello george." she smiled, even though they couldn't see her, you could hear the grin in her voice.
"ava." sapnaps voice rang through the call,
"nicholas."
"wow first name already?" the texan joked.
"yes." she joked back.
"are you ready?" clay asked his friend,
"yeah hang on i'll introduce the stream and i'll be back." the girl explained before deafening herself.

"hi guys!" she exclaimed, clasping her hands together watching all the viewers pour in. the chat was going crazy, speculating whether she would be streaming with the three famous boys.
"yes, yes. the rumours are true." the girl giggled.
"we are going to be playing bed wars with the one and only dream team." she explained.

she undeafened and was met with the three boys yelling hello to the chat,
"jesus, could have giving the headphone users a heads up there." she laughed.
"okay let's get this show on the road!" dream yelled, all of them loading up the game.

they got into a server and tried to come up with a game plan,
"sapnap i think you should defend the bed." george said.
"whyyyy?" the texan exaggerated the y, "i want to fight people." he complained.
"sapnap you're terrible at pvp." the floridian man explained.
"i wanna break others beds!" ava chimed in, "i'm good at that."
"i doubt it." sapnap scoffed.
"she is actually." dream came to her defence.

george and sapnap stayed at the base, protecting the bed and killing anyone who came close while dream and ava went to the others islands, ava breaking the beds and dream fighting them off.
their tactics worked getting them 8 wins out of the 10 games they played.

"ok i'll admit, we make a good team." sapnap sighed.
"yeah we do!" george beamed.
"yeah i guess, dream and i kinda carried though." ava joked,
"we did indeed." the blonde man agreed.

the chat seemed to love the fours dynamic, the conversation seemed to flow so easily, without seeming awkward or forced. even in moments where it was silent it was still comfortable to watch.
the four got on great, and there were even a few wholesome moments between ava and sap which caused a lot of awwws, although those moments were rare. the two spent most of their time jabbing insults at each other, all in light fun, of course.

the chat seemed to catch on pretty quickly that dream and ava were already good friends, it was pretty obvious after all, ava admitted to having
known dream since she was 8 or 9, to her surprise no one seemed to hate her yet.

the four of them ended up making a new private server just for them to mess about on, as ava was the one to create it she called it ava smp.

they all made their own houses, sapnap and avas being right next to each other. it was a coincidence but the chat went crazy, telling them to put their minecraft beds together.

"you want us to put our beds together already?" ava gasped at the chat.
"at least let him take me out to dinner first, jeez. you guys move quick." the girl joked.
"oh i'd love to take you out." the texan boy said playing along, driving the chat mad.
"oh yeah?" she teased.
"yeah." he whispered.

surely enough after the stream had ended, #avanap was trending on twitter, filled with people gushing over how perfect they were together and clips of them jokingly flirting or insulting each other.

...
twitter

now trending in the united states #avanap

user | @user826 • 1hr ago
"dream stop killing me please!"
"leave ava alone man!"
pls they just met and are already standing up for each other #avanap
——————————————————————
user | @user6128 • 1hr ago
can we talk about how cute it was when ava hit her desk while raging, then after saying "i hurt my hand." sapnap messaged her and asked if she was okay 🥺🥺 #avanap 💯💯
|
user | @user624 • 59m ago
AND WHEN CHAT ASKED WHY SHE WENT QUIET AND GIGGLED SHE JUST WENT "oh yeah, saps just messaged me asking if my hand was alright."
TOO CUTE
——————————————————————
user | @user723 • 58m ago
not usually one to ship, especially when people are first meeting but avaiscrying and sapnap are most definitely an exception i'm willing to make #avanap
——————————————————————
user | @user175 • 56m ago
when sapnap went quiet for a while and ava started talking to him to get him back into the conversation 🥺 #avanap
|
user | @user8487 • 55m ago
and when dream kept talking over him and we just hear ava go "nick it's okay, i'm listening."
|
user | @user106 • 55m ago
exactly! obviously dream didn't mean anything by it but her reaction was so wholesome :)
——————————————————————-
user | @user428 • 54m ago
you guys are gushing over their cute moments but what about when sapnap started complaining about ava stealing his iron and she started singing cry me a river 😭 #avanap
|
user | @user195 • 50m ago
she sounded so good as well
———————————————————————

...
discord

sapnap
have you checked twitter?

ava
yuppp
people are simping for us hard mode 😩

sapnap
yeah
i hope you know my insults were all light hearted btw
you seem great, just wanted to make sure you knew i didn't mean anything by them

ava
oh yeah ofc!
i didn't mean anything i said either!

sapnap
ok good 😅
didn't want you thinking i actually thought you were an asswipe

ava
HAHAHHAHA
yeah no worries :)
twitter was right, i think we definitely get along well

sapnap
yeah i agree :)

———————————————————————

authors note

second chapter done whoop whoop
at the time of writing this i haven't published a single chapter yet lol
anyway hope it's reaching ur expectations

remember to take care of urself mamacita 😈
you look extremely sexy when you're hydrated

have a good day shawtys 🔥🔥🔥