21

they were all eagerly sitting in the car, clay was driving and the rest of them were singing songs from moana.
"SEE THE LINE WHERE THE SUN MEETS THE SEA, IT CALLS ME!"
"AND NOW I KNOW, HOW FAR ILL GO!!"

"can you guys please be quieter?" clay wheezed.
"no." ava deadpanned and went back to screaming the lyrics at the top of her lungs.

then love is an open door came on and george sat filming sapnap and ava as they did a duet.

after a 30 minute drive the were finally at magic kingdom.

"wait so which one is magic kingdom?" george asked.
"the one with the castle." ava smiled.

after the bag check they all entered the park, ava was the most excited. she was dragging them all through main street.

"where to first, boys?" she smiled, turning round to them.
"we have fast passes for splash mountain in 5 minutes." clay mentioned.
"let's go there then!" sapnap beamed.

they all headed to the ride and scanned their wrist bands before entering the queue.

"this is one of my favourites!" ava squealed.
"me too." clay agreed.

they waited for about 30 minutes before getting on the ride, ava and sapnap were sitting together in the front of the log and george and clay were in the row behind them.
sapnap had placed his hand on avas thigh, butterflies.
"is this one scary? i can't remember." george asked.
"not one bit." sapnap chuckled.

the ride started and ava was grinning ear to ear. she loved disney, but she loved hanging out with her friends even more, making this the perfect day.

sapnap sat there staring at ava, admiring every part of her face. god she's perfect. he felt so lucky to be able to call her, his. she sat there smiling like an idiot, looking at the different scenes the passed in the log boat. she looked so happy.

george was screaming at every little drop and clay was wheezing harder than ever. ava and sapnap were fairly calm, only screaming at the last drop.

once they got off, they all got pretzels and turkey legs as promised while watching a parade. a kid had recognised them and asked for a picture, not even noticing that clay was dream.

they went on space mountain next as they didn't have fast passes and the queue was an hour and a half. it went by pretty quick though as they just spoke the whole time. clay was in the front and ava was at the far back, with george and sapnap in the middle.
it's safe to say clay did not like that one, as soon as they got off he expressed his hatred for it, claiming "it's so dark and compact, i felt like i was going to bang my head on something."

they went on it's a small world, the people mover, thunder mountain railroad, show white and the seven dwarfs and the teacups before heading home.

ava was so tired in the car ride home that she fell asleep with her head on sapnaps shoulder. george of course took the opportunity to snap a picture of them.

"what was that for?" sapnap whispered, making sure not to wake her up.
"you guys look cute." he shrugged.
"yeah it's like me and george are 4th wheeling." clay chuckled.
"if anything, ava and i are 4th wheeling you guys." sapnap joked.
"dnf, the best ship in my opinion." clay teased, george giggling.
"can i post that picture?" george asked turning to sapnap.
"sure." he smiled.

...
twitter

george | @georgenootfound • 12m ago
*1 attached image*
avaiscrying...avaisnapping...avaisnappingonsapnap..... avanap confirmed??
——————————————————————
sapnap | @sapnapalt • 10m ago
wow who's that cute girl in the pic?
|
george | @georgenootfound • 8m ago
some random girl we met idk 🤷‍♂️
——————————————————————

...

authors note

i'm so sorry this chapter is so short
my anxiety today has been through the roof and i'm kinda struggling ngl :/
but i still wanted to update cause ik id feel guilty if i didn't lol :)

anyway~ on a lighter note
how we all doing? i hope your day is going swell <3
you look so hot btw

remember to take care of yourself ilysm <3

also THANK YOU FOR 12K READS!!