i cried?...

Well..what do you know? I was in time for the timeline that gon would battle hisoka...

Was this the right timeline? He dint remember anyway he looked at gon and killua who was practicing their ten their eyes closed shut as both of them positioned in a meditation pose..

Without much thoughg the door opened and a little boy who was wearing a ryu outfit behind him was a man with the side of his shirt untucked black hair and glasses.

Gon and killua opened their eyes ...

The glasses man landed his sight on sai's figure..'a little girl?'

In response sai looked up at him and smiled ..

The glasses man smiled in return as he waits for gon and killua to introduce this little girl

"Oh wing san! This is sai ...sai this is wing san our shisou!"
Gon said as he made introductions for the same version

"And this is" gon said before i cutt him off

"Zushi..." I said finishing his sentence

Then killua looked over he was silent before asking "how did you know?"

I grabbed a lolipop and started sucking on it

"I memorised every candidate from floor 50 to 200" i siad cassually looking at killuas dumbfounded expression..

"HAAA!?? you memorized all thousamds of them!??"
Killua said his jaws dropping

"Its just letters in the alphabet after all..." I said completely not minding the stares his getting

Wing had his guard up against sai..

That monstrous aura says everything
Maybe because gon and killua were still unskilled and could only feel a little of sai's aura but wing who had been training nen for years of course wouldnt miss it...

That sinister aura was full of caution remarks such as "do not disturb" for once if this person suddenly went on a rampage ...he was sure she couldnt beat her..

If sai could hear what wing san described him as he would probably start coughing up blood..

Bro! What did you mean you cant defeat me ive only started mastering advance nen techniques compared to you who practiced nen for years!!

Have confidence in yourself!!

However sai couldnt hear nor perceive the glasses mans thoughts although hes aware of the wariness expressed to him by the man he still appeared very relaxed

Slowly he opened his arms and motioned for the glasses man to pick him up...

Everyone fell silent....

"Ill carry you sai!" Gon said as he laughed awkwardly even he could tell that asking for a stranger to carry him was unreasonable..

"No your too short.." those words fell to my mouth between the lolipop in my mouth coming out quite low and not formed properly

....

'that was cute...' the little boy who was standing to the side thought...yes its zushi the existence whod been ignored

The moment he caught sight of sai he became to blush furiously
..

Osu! It was because sai was truly gorgeous...

Otherwise he wouldnt be misunderstood as a woman all the time right? Sai was someone who held feminine looks and with shades removed those eyes full of bewitchmemt and etrapment was basically screaming for people to yeeled and bow at this goddess ...