Chapter 8

Flashback at the street

Back at the street, (Y/N) with an unsure look, stood still for a moment and stares at the direction where the voice might come from. After a lot of contemplating he decided to listen to his team mate and follow them. They might be right; it might be just his imagination.

But why?

Why does every step he took feels heavy for him? As if another voice from the back of his mind telling him to turn around. An unsettling feeling taking a toll on his heart. It feels like if he ignored the said voice, he will regret it in his whole life. With a determined face he decided to follow his heart and called out his friends. His guts never failed him before, why doubt it now?

"Hey guys, actually, I'm just gonna check it real' quick aight? You guys can go on without me." Not giving Elijah and Ash to turn and reply (Y/N) already dashed towards somewhere.

"Wha- Hey! Damn that guy..." Elijah groaned and huff in frustration.

"Let him be man, he'll be back soon, c'mon." Both Elijah and Ash just went towards the stall first.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wahhh, would you look at that, bunch of perverts."

The three man stopped with whatever they're doing or what they about to do in that matter. They turn their head towards the entry of the alleyway. There stood a man, a foreigner it seems, with both of his hands inside his pants pockets.

"Would you mind step away from the ladies? Clearly they don't want anything to do with you lot." (Y/N) said while staring at the scene before him. His guts were right after all, there stood a bunch of guys pinning themselves to the poor girls. if he didn't come who knows what would happen.

He can't see clearly who was being harassed because they are so far back in the alleyway, darkness covered their faces.

"The fuck? Who is this guy?"

"A foreigner? The hell is he saying?"

(They're speaking in Korean by the way)

The two who don't understand English didn't know what he was saying, but the black hoodie man does. His eyes twitching in annoyance, upset that someone decided to interrupt their activities. They let go of the girls and faced towards (Y/N).

The girls on the other hand felt relief, even though they don't quite catch what (Y/N) was saying but they believe he's here to help. Their knees finally giving in as the three sat on the ground.

Yujin sigh in relief, her shoulder fell as her body relaxed a bit. She felt glad that her prayer has been answered. She tried to look and see the face of her savior, but his back is facing the street lamp making his face darkened by the backlight. Nevertheless, she felt grateful as she rushed towards Yena and Nako, and hugged them both.

"Whatever you mean by that sir? We're just going along with our friends here. So move along and let us do our business." The hooded man gritted his teeth trying to cover his annoyance and tried to convince (Y/N).

"Friends or not, they don't want any 'businesses' with you, so you move along." (Y/N) retort back while emphasizing the 'you' part making the man growl.