Chapter 2

"C'mon hands up! You can't let him hit you any more than that"

"Move out of the way! Get out of there!"

"Oh no, he got takedown again"

It's been a couple of months since the girls first time watching you and let's just say they got really into it. After the first video, Yena gave more recommendation for the girls to watch and so far they like watching yours the most.

The sheer power you have still amaze them, despite being known to have the skinniest body in your weightclass you always prove wrong their expectation by winning most of the match up you have. They even watch the match before your debut in UFC.

Just by watching a handful of your fights they picked one or two things about MMA, like the rules, how the promotion works, and even fighting style. Well not to the point like a professional but they get the gist of it.

"C'monnn get up get up!" Yena said trying to hype you through the TV screen as if you can hear her.

"Oh no his opponent got on top of him..." asked Wonyoung as she biting her fingernails.

"Don't worry this video says that he won the fight, so he'll be okay" Hyewon said as she still staring at the screen, focused to the fight.

"But it's still nerve wrecking to watch you know, you don't know what will happen in the video" Nako said as she worried about the fight.

Despite knowing what kind of sport they are watching they still can't help but to feel worry about you. Weird right? Worrying about someone you didn't know and it's a guy who's been doing this sport as HIS career.

At first it was only Yena, Chaeyeon, Hyewon, and Yujin but as the time goes the other member got caught on and started to watching you. Again weird right? a whole group of cute and beautiful Kpop girl group are a fan of fighting sport. Even Eunbi starting to get caught up with the heat of other member as she cheering you on.

Yeah, it's safe to say they are your fans now.

"Yes, yes, yes. He got up!!" Eunbi cheered as the others joined her.

"Yes that's it, hit his chin!" Yujin cheered as she punching in the air.

"C'mon... HE GOT HIM!" they cheered as they witnessed you landing a hit to your opponent's face, as he stumbled down. And then you went straight trying to finish the fight

"I don't want to watch this part" Hitomi said as she covering her eyes. Even though they watched some of your fights they still can't get used with the ground beating, to them it's pretty scary to see someone's head to get bounced off the matt only to be bounced back again.

"Anddd.... There's the stop! He won again!"

"Another victory for him, what is his record again?" Wonyoung asked.

"it's... 10 win and 0 loses, 6 win before UFC and 4 more win including his debut since he joined UFC. I think this his 6th? he started fighting from last year and his recent fight is 3 months ago, wow he did a lot of match in a short period of time. And he's still 20 years old too!" Minju replied as she browsing the internet searching about you.

"So that means he's undefeated then? Sugoi..." Nako said as she's amazed by your reputation.

"Wahhh daebak, he's so young but he managed to do all of that." Sakura said as she was surprised by how young you are.

"Yah c'mon you're making us look old, he's pretty much around our age" Eunbi said to Sakura as the said person just scratch the back of her head.

"Unnie you are old" savagely Yujin commented as she laughed and started running away with Eunbi behind her heels.