Chapter 11

Remeber when i said i'm going to update the next chapter for another long time? Well... Sike! hehe, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

Today is the day. I can't help but to be very excited and nervous at the same time. Even after finishing my training camp, which is extremely exhausting, I feel like I still have the need to train more.

Not to brag but I know I'm good, but there's always some area in my game play that I can improve. I don't know what it is, but I always thought that whatever I have now is not enough. Considering my aim is the top rank.

I trust the process of course. Riley and the team has been supporting me since day one. They always helped me through thick and thin in my life, so I don't want to disappoint them.

So that's why, here I am right now, I'm lying on the bed of my room in the hotel, all alone with my own thought. Staring at the ceiling of the room, I try to gather every focus I have for the game, either it's my game plan nor my target in life.

Taking a deep breath, I start to remember my parents. My mom, who has been the one working for our life back at home, I helped too of course, but she's the one who took the main role for our family.

As for my dad...

"*sigh* fuck... "taking another deep breath I started to remembering my memories of my dad.

Flashback

I still remember back in the day when I was little, I always hanging around in my dad's gym, which of course is Riley's, they've been friends for a long time. Every day, not a single day he missed going to the gym to train. He always been so diligent, hardworking, and discipline. And because of that he's always been in the best shape.

"Hey dad... why do you always training?"

My dad halted his heavy bag work to turned around towards my 10-year-old self.

"Well... I want to be strong, that's why."

"But you already are strong! You can fight anyone in this room and win, so let's just go home and play with me..." I remember how much I always whined about my dad's every day routine to always go to the gym and trained. Sometimes I always thought he never cared about me because he spends all his time to train.

With a smile my dad sigh as he kneeled down in front of me. He pats my head and says,

"(Y/N)... my son, do you have a dream?" he asked

"Dream? Well... I did dream about me flying around with a sword and fighting giant naked people."

"Wha- that's not the kind of dream I was talking about but, that's one weird dream..." He said as he chuckles. "I mean what do you want to be when you become grown up?"

"Ohh... Ummm... I don't know..." I replied. My dad chuckles again as he pats my head again.

"Well my dream is to become the best fighter in the world!"

"The world?"

"Yeah, I wanted to be the strongest fighter than anyone in the world. That's why I always came to the gym and train with uncle Riley. It's always been my dream ever since I was your at age you know." He said as he pointed his finger at me.

"Really? The whole world? You can do that?"

"Sure do I can! But you have to trust me on that okay? When I become number one, you, mom and me will living the best life!"